James Hanna Magill

James Hanna Magill

A Poem by Holly Mason

Hello I have been asked to relay the following-
James Hanna Magill has voluntarily committed himself into a psychiatric unit.
He has decided to do so after a severe manic episode.He apologizes and maybe away 
for a bit.He asks that all who are reading Split to continue.The heavy editing of this
project is all the more important at this moment.Time is of the essence.The reality
of what he is going through again is weighing on his body and mind.If you would like
to contact him please do so at the following.He will respond when he is able.
thank you so...
offering friendship
a rain shower of love
giving friendship
thunder claps applause-hm thanks*)*)

© 2013 Holly Mason


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Working in the field of mental health I see the effect severe illness can have on people and those around them. Such illnesses fluctuate and can mean for some long and frequent hospital admissions or for others rare admissions. James has decided himself to return to hospital which is a very positive sign and hopefully he will get stabilised and be back with us soon. He is indeed an open hearted guy to share his news with us as many people are afraid of the stigma often attached to such disorders. I hope your hospital stay is effective and short James and you have many supporters in this community!

Posted 10 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Oh Holly, it's with great sadness that I have stumbled upon this, after a long absence from W.C. I thought I would look up James to see how things were going with him and also his book 'Split".

James, my dear friend I just want to say that you are thought of often and I wish only peace and serenity for you in the days to come. I will certainly catch up with you via email and there is NO pressure to respond. Just know that lots of love, hugs and blessings are sent your way.

We all look forward to your speedy return to us.....we miss you and love you.

Your friend Helen :)

Posted 9 Years Ago


*Prayers I give*

Posted 10 Years Ago


Holly Mason

10 Years Ago

giving is good and thank you
As someone, who suffers from chronic depression with bouts of suicidal thoughts, I can relate to Mr Magill's struggle. Having been warned twice by my doctor, he would commit me, the next time, I attempt to take my life.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Thank you Holly for the message and I wish James all the speedy recovery and I want him to know that he is a great man and friend...:)

Posted 10 Years Ago


Holly Mason

10 Years Ago

Thank you fine sir for reading,caring and sharing*)
Sami Khalil

10 Years Ago

Thank to you too... We will indeed miss him on this cafe...:)
Holly, this is an awesome thing to do for James. Not only is he an excellent writer, but he is also a good friend. What a way to let him now he isn't alone and he has tons of friends on this site. I drop him an email. Thank you, Holly.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Holly Mason

10 Years Ago

mail drop would be great...keep him in a friendly place
thank you for reading truly
Such a sad situation for not only a very fine writer but a good friend. Of course messages will be welcome, they'll now or eventually show James that he's not alone. For those who send up prayers, light candles or just want to talk to the sky .. be self in empathy.

Thank you. Holly, you're a lovely human being.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Holly Mason

10 Years Ago

thank you Miss Emma...he only has his phone for internet so direct e-mail because of low signal is b.. read more
you are just being his friend!

what the hell is wrong with people... Points?...for his sake, i hope this stay can help him right his ship.

jacob

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Holly Mason

10 Years Ago

people are strange...I just wonder what they have gone through in their lives to make them this way-.. read more
Working in the field of mental health I see the effect severe illness can have on people and those around them. Such illnesses fluctuate and can mean for some long and frequent hospital admissions or for others rare admissions. James has decided himself to return to hospital which is a very positive sign and hopefully he will get stabilised and be back with us soon. He is indeed an open hearted guy to share his news with us as many people are afraid of the stigma often attached to such disorders. I hope your hospital stay is effective and short James and you have many supporters in this community!

Posted 10 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Please if you are in any kind of contact with James send him my best wishes and hopes for the future. And after reading some of the below please accept my best wishes also for being such a good friend.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Holly Mason

10 Years Ago

just sent him a hello from you ...he is medicated but mail him...he would like it much...he only has.. read more
Sad indeed, hopefully he finds the help he needs, have to be pretty desperate to do so....I'll light a candle for him, my thoughts are with him in this moment.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Holly Mason

10 Years Ago

what a life that has to be to lead...thank you so fine lady

First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

726 Views
15 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 28, 2013
Last Updated on April 28, 2013

Author

Holly Mason
Holly Mason

Rockledge, FL



About
Well now , so many words to write. So let’s write em . Xoxox Holly I would like to acknowledge my wonderful teenage ( she is now 24 ) daughter..she has takin all the photos I use.She has c.. more..

Writing
Luster Luster

A Poem by Holly Mason


lonely lonely

A Poem by Holly Mason