3rd chapter: Tailing

3rd chapter: Tailing

A Chapter by Henrique Kasai

As she walked out the school doors I was hiding behind a pillar big enough for one only, a black luxury car stopped and she entered it -of course you stupid, it's probably her dad. Even though the scenario was pretty common the semelhance was just too great to be ignored, there was no time for worrying about school.

Not easy to tail a car on foot -that's a given- but manageable and with luck lighting up the red lights I could keep up with it, the car went trough 2 miles or so we were getting closer to the industrial part of the town, why would she go to such a place? No answer came to mind and while I was brainstorming the vehicle entered a shabby warehouse.

By a hair I was able to slip in before the gate closed. It was dark and dreadfully quiet, suddenly a single light revealed her outline. Okay that was pretty much guessable since I was following her but she had a MP-9 -hmm femme fatale- in her hand

-Hey! Why are you following me? -Mary asked- Three seconds before I turn you into  swiss cheese!

I was speechless, how could there be such a beauty letting out such words? Meanwhile when I was head over heels for her the three seconds had passed. She pulled the trigger. I closed my eyes.

I dodged one, two, three bullets aimed at my head. She stopped shooting and when I opened my eyes to verify wether I was in hell or not, in her face a perplexed expression could be seen printed all over, yes I was alive and seeing that troubled cute face made me kinda happy there were twenty-seven rounds left thus she fired them automatically. Unconsciously I jumped high above the ground making an arc over her and as the track of the bullets followed me they hit the only light.

Everything was dark except for the rays of light that came from the holes that had been made by her. My position was advantageous, behind her I immobilized her gun-carrying arm and her neck -no chivalry if you try to kill me- when I thought I had the situation under control she pulled a syringe in my stomach -never let your guard down you idiot- and then everything went black.


© 2012 Henrique Kasai


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

160 Views
Added on April 7, 2012
Last Updated on April 7, 2012
Tags: gun, holster, drama, action, novel, story


Author

Henrique Kasai
Henrique Kasai

Parana, Brazil



About
Everything is devoured, from dusk to dawn I aimlessly write stuff, not a better word can replace stuff in such context. Because stuff will be devoured, eventually I as well, the point is, will I devou.. more..

Writing
Passos Passos

A Story by Henrique Kasai