My Lovely Lois

My Lovely Lois

A Story by Rhan F. Sydney
"

I don't think an explaination is possible...I just felt compelled to write this.

"

I remember the first time I ever saw Lois.  She casually upon the wall, wtching everyone who came into the space, I'm sure.  I can't think about her without wondering what could have become of our relationship if I, but it is only an if. I can dwell no longer in the past.

 

You see, Lois has left me, in the most permanent way possible.  I will always remember her cautiously.  She was beautiful, her skin was a golden brown that sparkled defiantly in the light. And her hair was only a slight shade darker.  She was a Wolf; deadly, but stunning.  I never touched her (I hadn't the bravery) though I can imagine the smoothness of her legs running along my finger tips.

 

It was her eyes though, those eyes were keen. Any single place that I ever stood I knew she could see me.  Just the thought of her eyes on me sent chills up my spine.  It was as if she could burn into me, her presenc was certainly strong enough.

 

Still, I wish she didn't have to die.  But, what was I to do?  She was too close, too dangerous and I was too scared to keep her alive.  So it was I that killed her? Yes, I killed my Lois, we had something special.  She betrayed me, so don't judge.  It was in the night, she came to me, I knew she was coming for me and I was entranced.  Her legs moved quickly and beautifully and I wanted no more than to touch them, to quell my own fire.

 

She changed her demeanor then, and I knew it was trouble.  She was going straight for my legs (to take me down to the floor, I suppose) and I was scared.  Her she was, my friend, my compatriot, coming to kill me.  We had something special, an understanding, I thought there could be peace.  But she was just like the others, I saw that now, I saw that there was no difference between her and all the others.  So I killed her too.  I squished that damned spider.  And I'll squish another should it cross me.

© 2008 Rhan F. Sydney


Author's Note

Rhan F. Sydney
I am a severe arachnophobe and when a spider turned up in my bathroom, in an effort to cure my arachnophobia, I left it in there and named it Lois. Then one day Lois dissappeared and was found moments later on my floor attempting to come up on my shoe....So I squished her..haha.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

this is freakin sweet, haha i love it

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

erm....wow ^______^ i think you need to stop naming spiders...for your own health lol

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Hahaha. I can totally relate. I am deathly afraid of preying mantis. My lady tells me it's because I have issues with strong women. Do I now?

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Wow, girl. That's pretty deep. I love it!

Love,
Erica

Posted 15 Years Ago


Really enjoyed your piece. Thanks for allowing me the chance to read it.

Posted 16 Years Ago


Ouch...that's kinda sad, but I understand why you did it, my love.

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

You had me! i was reading along filled with erotic images and twisted meetings filled with guilt and fear. Poor Lois, but her demise did bring us a good story with a surprise ending.

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Nice twist, I was not expecting that. Great job on that. It was a little hard to follow, but good.

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

329 Views
8 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 15, 2008

Author

Rhan F. Sydney
Rhan F. Sydney

About
I love to hear feedback. I love to read, laugh, write, act, and hang around great people I am, by choice of proffession a performer(period.) If you want to know anything else about me, feel free to.. more..

Writing
Raw Raw

A Poem by Rhan F. Sydney



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..