Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by Hachamecha

I love books. Books based purely on fantasy. I like books about sci-fi, magic, and assassins. I love books about assassins. Am I psychotic? Probably. Insane? I guess you can say that.

I glanced at the book on my desk. It's about an assassin named Thaed. He was sent on a mission to bring back theElemental. The one prophesied to bring luck, and power to basically absolutely control the elements. But I heard that in the end, he fails.

He has two partners named Eid and Daed. Eid has grayish-silver eyes, and pure white hair. I'm pretty sure it's dyed. Daed was blonde, with warm brown eyes. If Daed was day, then Thaed was night. Raven hair swept up in his eyes, crystal blue eyes, and for some reason, snakebites.

Eid was the only girl, and they were all of the age 18. I'm only 16, but time never runs out. I thumbed through the pages, and laid my hand on the page I was currently on. Weirdly, my hand went through the pages. The page rippled like water, and before I knew it, I was sucked in.



© 2012 Hachamecha


Author's Note

Hachamecha
I know it sucks. Spare me.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

It started very well. You gave enough detail to attract my attention. Good to have description of the characters in the introduction to enhance the story.
Coyote

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

103 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on January 25, 2012
Last Updated on January 25, 2012


Author

Hachamecha
Hachamecha

Ledyard, CT



About
I don't write much anymore. I will though. I'll find my muse. She just died along with my will. 39~ -Hachamecha more..

Writing
Idea s Idea s

A Story by Hachamecha


Moving Moving

A Poem by Hachamecha


Obsura Obsura

A Poem by Hachamecha