Chapter 3

Chapter 3

A Chapter by Hachamecha

I have dignity, you know. I didn't scream or cry. Please. I'm no fruit cake. Instead, I demanded them to let me go, squirming and kicking. There is a differenence.

I heard agrunt as one of my legs connected to somebody.

"Let's put her to sleep," suggested a female voice. It belonged to Eid, one of my ever so lovely kidnappers, if you don't see my sarcasm. Believe me, I was done playing Mr. Nice Guy. Girl? Well, same difference.
"Do that and I shred your throat, Eid," I snarled.

Eid froze. Apparently, Daed didn't hear cause he was yappin away.

"I didn't know the Elemental could be caught so easily, I mean-"

"Another word and I will, honey, believe me, I will, literally sew your mouth shut. So I advise you to shut the hell up, Daed," I snapped. It ain't my fault. I didn't mean to drop out of the sky in front of an assassin (who was looking for me for three years) like a nicley wrapped present. I mean, what gives?

Eid looked at Death accusingly.

"You told her our names? Why?!"

"Relax, hon," I said reassurlingly. "Thaed over here doesn't know anythang." I smiled, "but in the end, niether does both of you."

Thaed looked at me with a hard look in his eyes. I returned the look with innocent eyes, a smile playing at the corners of my mouth.

The trio, after carring me like a sack of potatos, finally reached their bat mobile. When I mean bat mobile, Ireallymeanbat mobile.

They put me in the back of their car, hand cuffing me to the wall. I was in a sitting position, with my arms pinned above me.

I watched enough hentai to see where this is going....

That was pretty much the thought that was going through my head, not that I watched any.

I struggled against the cuffs, trying to get away. Maybe I could torch the truck or something B.A. like that. I smiled. I like fire.
"Let's put her to sleep. She's jiggling her hancuffs are giving me a headache," Eid said with a thoughtful voice. "It's going to make me crazy!"

"Then why don't you let me go? I am my own person. This right here is called kidnapping. Kidnapping is breaking the law. Do I need to keep explain?" I rolled my eyes.

"You were never your own person. You always belonged to the Head," Daed said.

"The Head," I said sarcastically. "Who is he?"

"The boss," Thaed answered nuetrally.

This is the moment when I start to scream and yell, shout 'molesters!', 'rapists!', and many other insults for an hour or two. I kept getting cuffed in the ear a lot by Ein. Thead stood guard to make sure I don't doanything.The only thing I could actually do is just hang around with my thumb up my a$$.

"Well, if my memory serves well, I"m going to be chained for a day. Am I going to reach my destination starving, or what?" I asked, cause I was hungry.

"We only have only have water," Thaed replied.

I felt myself stiffen. No food? I'm Miss I-Love-Food. No food=no me.

Seriously. What is wrong with these people?

I tugged harder at my cuffs. Stupid cuffs. They nullfy my elemental 'powers.'

After a while, I fell asleep. I wake up, curse some more, and sleep again, and so on. Thead always kept a whachful eye on me. But when I woke up, he was twiching in his sleep.

He looked comical, so I started laughing. He was startled awake, looking confused. Then a second later (after he sorted his mind), he glared at me. Well, pardon me. How could I not laugh, Mr. Sensitive?



© 2012 Hachamecha


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Nice description of human emotion in the chapter. Hunger, being pissed off and yelling. A very good chapter.
Coyote

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

131 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on January 25, 2012
Last Updated on January 25, 2012


Author

Hachamecha
Hachamecha

Ledyard, CT



About
I don't write much anymore. I will though. I'll find my muse. She just died along with my will. 39~ -Hachamecha more..

Writing
Idea s Idea s

A Story by Hachamecha


Moving Moving

A Poem by Hachamecha


Obsura Obsura

A Poem by Hachamecha