The Mother Love

The Mother Love

A Story by HaikustarrForth
"

This is to my mom for her birthday...i love you mom!!

"

Dear Mother,

Thank you for all the wishes and grants you have givin me throughout life...i love you more then i love anything in the world...Happy Birthday...I hope you life is filled with love and care...for all who know it will be what you wised for...you are the craziest, lovable, funniest, mother anyone in the world could ever wish for...there are so many compliments i could say about you that will make me run out of breath...Congradulations on turning 40 today...live your life how ever you want it...live the dream and don't let life stop you on what you want to do....i hope you have the dream-lasting, bra sizing, friendship love that you want...I love you mommy...Happy Birthday!!!

 

Sincerely, your loving daughter

© 2010 HaikustarrForth


Author's Note

HaikustarrForth
Chearish every moment

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

i ment 44 not 40lmao sorry pplz...sorry mommy :*)

Posted 13 Years Ago


lmao haha im sorry for the mistake...i ment 44 not 40 lmao im sorrymmom...i still love u though :*)

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

159 Views
2 Reviews
Added on November 12, 2010
Last Updated on November 12, 2010

Author

HaikustarrForth
HaikustarrForth

Phoenix, AZ



About
I like to express myself with art. Especially when it comes to creativity. I'm outgoing and i like to make friends and meet new people. I love art and poems aka my "Expessation" thats what i call it. more..

Writing