Full Summary

Full Summary

A Chapter by Crysta denOuden

Far across the sea lies an island called Avalon, where mythical creatures roam freely, where magic is real, and where the kingdoms of Summer and Winter have been at war for seventeen years.
Olivia Summers has lived on the Outside her whole life, completely unaware of Avalon’s existence. But when she is kidnapped by the Winter Prince, her whole world is flipped upside down. Now she must navigate a world of scheming royals, harness a power she didn’t know she had, and come to terms with some dangerous truths.
Meanwhile Puck, the Summer King’s Scribe with a few “Gifts” of his own, ventures into the dangerous Ironwoods, on his way to rescue Olivia. But to rescue her, he will have to find the courage to face some of his worst fears.
Neither of them know that Avalon will soon be changed forever.


© 2015 Crysta denOuden


Author's Note

Crysta denOuden
This is just the summary of the book. Hope you’re interested!! :D

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

95 Views
Added on April 8, 2015
Last Updated on April 8, 2015
Tags: summary


Author

Crysta denOuden
Crysta denOuden

Ontario, Canada



About
my name is Crysta. I’m 18. I have been writing since I was a little girl and it has always been my dream to be published. I write fantasy/adventure, and take inspiration from books like Game of .. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Crysta denOuden


Two Two

A Chapter by Crysta denOuden