Three Little Letters

Three Little Letters

A Poem by Haley Wilson
"

The story of one of my favorite daydreams.

"
How do I describe our relationship?
Two words: Intense. Lustful.
Every rendezvous we have seems to top the one before it again and again; an endless cycle of euphoric pleasure. All it takes is that long look into each other's eyes to start it. Then comes the foreplay. Our lips mashing together, hungry for that familiar taste we're so addicted to. As your hands greedily explore my body, I am left in that state of ecstasy you always love to pull me to. Where I'm in awe that this is happening, but oh, I could live in this moment for eternity. As the seconds pass by, both of us are just ticking like grenades, waiting to be set off on one another. At last, you'll throw me onto the mattress, or even the floor if you just can't take the tension anymore. The kisses are disrupted by my moans of pleasure.
Then the magic truly begins.
I relieve you of your stress and rock-hard texture. You fulfill my wild needs and dirty dreams. But I have to admit, I feel the most satisfied when I get to explore your body. And you make those ever-so-soft whimpers and groans. Sometimes, the fireworks go off, but you prefer to take charge and set me off instead, over and over again. So with all these mind-blowing 'shows' we perform, I have no choice but to wonder... Is this love? I know you reject that proposal, but I can still hold onto my hopes. Maybe one day, you will want to navigate my soul as much as you navigate my body.

© 2015 Haley Wilson


Author's Note

Haley Wilson
Fantasies are both wonderful and painful to have. Let me know your thoughts, comments, etc. :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Beautiful fantasy, enough to create tension in the body of reader and let him think one of his own.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Damn I now share the same fantasy! lol this was an awesome write... very detailed and very organized. Followed a great flow... meaning it didn't jump back and forth... it continued moving through the fantasy. Loved it... great job!

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Haley Wilson

8 Years Ago

Thanks Aaron! Xoxoxo
AaronFreitas

8 Years Ago

Anytime :)
Well penned!
I agree with wordman, bliss like:)
Thanks for sharing and b-blessed!

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Haley Wilson

8 Years Ago

Thank you! Xoxo
it sounded like a moment of bliss,you wrote it well

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Haley Wilson

8 Years Ago

Haha I guess you could call it that. Thanks for reading!
 wordman

8 Years Ago

you are welcome

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

364 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 3, 2015
Last Updated on May 3, 2015
Tags: sex, lust, love, passion, pleasure, explosions, fireworks, magic, mature, poetry, prose

Author

Haley Wilson
Haley Wilson

Fort Erie, Ontario, Canada



About
The name's Haley. I'm 20, graduated from high school, and have a strong passion for writing. What I write aren't exactly poems or stories, but musings about my own life and thoughts on different subje.. more..

Writing
Consumed Consumed

A Story by Haley Wilson



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Betrayal Betrayal

A Poem by s y e