You're still alive. And I love you!

You're still alive. And I love you!

A Story by Half Dream

You're gone but you're still live in every verse and in every syllable. In every point followed with a word that I am able to write. I carry you in my heart. I see you all over the world. I hear you through all the talk. I could still smell your scent in everywhere. I taste your words whenever I read your poetry. I can touch your warmth in the air. You live in my cells, in my blood, in my veins and in my eyes because it still sees you in everywhere. You still live in every smile on my lips or every tear I shed.
You still live in every sound that my throat produces. You're still alive, no matter how far you're gone. And do not think if I want to cry hopping to disappear forever was my choice. The issue of all this is very difficult to move on, to live without your existence. But you're still live in each ice cream I am able to engulf, you're still live in every evening walks I accompanied by my friend, the moon.
You still there unseen by too many but you're with the stars and in my heart forever. I see you in every following "I love you". I see you in every hugging, you still live on each blowing kiss I offer, here I am wanting to remove all the stones your death interjected me, because your love is greater than the lake that forming my tears.

You're still alive. And I love you!

© 2015 Half Dream


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I do love the style and sensibility of your writings. It's the most deep love possible. I cannot write more words.



- Jesus

(Take care)

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Half Dream

9 Years Ago

Well, that's enough for me. Thank you for your comment. Your words means a lot. My style is deep and.. read more
Tomorrowneverknows

9 Years Ago

You're very wellcome!. Thank you for your kind words. I always glad to hear from you.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

289 Views
1 Review
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on January 5, 2015
Last Updated on January 5, 2015