Fear, Sadness And Shiver

Fear, Sadness And Shiver

A Chapter by Boldpen
"

So, What do Albert actually do?

"

The duo walked into darkness, windows were not a very good source of light. Albert constantly thinking… ‘My next move will make her freeze with fear.’

The girl sat on the sofa, sending a puff of dust in the air. ‘Sorry, It’s little hard to see in dark.’ She chuckled.

Albert agreed ‘yes, it is.’ And then began his task. ‘You know, this place has been abandoned since a long time. A very brutal death took place at the second floor of this manor.’ A shivering story always helps to make people’s mind active. For rest, their minds can be counted on. In such environment, their own imaginations start to haunt them.

He peeked at his friend from the corner of his eyes, expecting an astonished look. But what he saw filled him with astonishment.  She sat there, quietly, staring at the second floor railing. In her eyes, there was no fear, but grief.

‘Oh, really,’ he heard her saying ‘that’s really… SAD. I wonder who lost his life here.’

Albert was left in wonder. Where most of the people will tremble in insecurity after hearing about death… she felt sad! Then he realized for a moment �" yes, it was sad. He instantly came to think about all the places he had visited, all of them related to death and for once, in his life, he felt sad for the people who left the world there.

Suddenly, a shiver in his hands broke his thoughts. He was feeling intense cold there. ‘ But why all of a sudden?’ his senses asked him. He looked around, rubbing his hands for warmth and felt a sweat drop rolling down his forehead. To his great shock…. It FROZE!

He stood up like a 1000 volt current stung his body and looked at the child. She was still viewing the railing with her hazel, misery struck eyes. Then a ghost of a smile appeared on her face ‘it shouldn’t bother us, now.’

The chill was gone! Albert looked around in exclamation. What was that just now! Still not getting any logical answer of the recent happening; he diverted his attention to his aim. He will have to give this child goose bump.

He knew exactly what can be done next. And he made his step.

‘Don’t you feel a little dark?’ Albert patted on kid’s head ‘why don’t you open that front window?

‘That’s good idea, mister.’ She replied and ran to the window.

The window looked extremely aged. Once crystal clear panes were covered with dust and marks of cruel weather were all around its wood. The glass was so dirty that it seemed like a cardboard fitted there. Flowing breeze rattled softly with the broken parts. The girl reached out for the shutter and pushed the widows open. A sudden creak was heard, then… ZOOM!



© 2011 Boldpen


Author's Note

Boldpen
To Be continued....
What just happened?

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

W-What??

Wait...

What just happened??

I dont...I dont know what just happened!!

UH OH, IS EVERYTHING OKAY!?!?
DID SOMETHING HAPPEN??

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

189 Views
1 Review
Added on November 17, 2011
Last Updated on November 18, 2011
Tags: Fear, Ghost


Author

Boldpen
Boldpen

Ajmer, Rajasthan, India



About
Hello, I'm just a modest girl with common interests. Just a normal 15 years old teenager.Writing is a way in which I can speak up for my opinion in this world. That's why It's my life. I love t.. more..

Writing
The Fall The Fall

A Poem by Boldpen


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Boldpen