Fear... For the first Time

Fear... For the first Time

A Chapter by Boldpen
"

So, What were the Voices?

"

‘Patter! Tatter! Patter! Patter! Tatter…’ things fell on the first floor.

Albert gave a giggle of mischief. ‘The falling object trap’… activated automatically after the flying sheet one. At least this should raise a curiosity in that young mind.

‘See... Winds.’ She concluded the same again.

So she won’t go up there because of sounds. Albert had plan B.

‘I was wondering, maybe upper floors receive more light than this one.’ He advised and looked the girl with twinkle in his eyes.

‘Possible. Let’s go.’ She agreed at once and they climbed the stairs for upper level.

It was definitely brighter than down one. They sat on the floor. The place was, without any doubt, beautiful. 

Albert rolled a quick sight all around the area. Yes, no windows were opened.  When that girl will saw things fallen and no way for the entry of wind…. Suspicion will gain its roots.

Now, he had to bring the broken and fallen things into her notice. So, his eyes went to the shelf where the threads were laid. And what he saw… gave him experience of an earthquake in his boots.

The things on shelf were as they were at morning. Not even a single thing displaced. He came towards it and found that the wire had detached from its location.

‘So, this thing went wrong on its own.’ He said grumpily to himself and then a question erased all his disappointment and replaced it with shock.

If nothing fell, where did the sound came from? He was sure both of them had heard them.  If it was not his plan, then what was it?  He himself has seen windows closed.

A chill ran through his body. For the first time in his life, this “fear master” was experiencing fear. Could it be possibly something that belonged to the other world? He felt a little tremor in his hands.

His mind could clearly portray a poltergeist. A six handed mummy, with a knife stabbed through his forehead, playing rock n roll with invisible objects.

He walked away from the shelf, in utter astonishment. He knew he was sweating like an athlete after 4oo meters run. But his heart had stopped beating. He could see a transparent hand playing with his hairs.  Even though he was aware it was all his imagination running wild… he just couldn’t help it.

Now he could understand how each of his targets must have felt. That swallowing of courage at that time was what made him realize their situation. Suddenly……

Craaaaaaaaaak!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



© 2011 Boldpen


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Compartment 114
Compartment 114

Author's Note

Boldpen
To Be continued...
By Whom was he actually attacked?

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

WHAT?!?!! HOLD ON, WHAT JUST HAPPENED?!?!

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

181 Views
1 Review
Added on November 17, 2011
Last Updated on November 18, 2011
Tags: Fear, Ghost


Author

Boldpen
Boldpen

Ajmer, Rajasthan, India



About
Hello, I'm just a modest girl with common interests. Just a normal 15 years old teenager.Writing is a way in which I can speak up for my opinion in this world. That's why It's my life. I love t.. more..

Writing
The Fall The Fall

A Poem by Boldpen


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Boldpen