A scream From Her!

A scream From Her!

A Chapter by Boldpen
"

So, What was it?

"

A creature sprang behind him.

Albert’s heart almost leapt out of his body. He was sure it was a six headed demon. But when he met the eyes with his attacker… he realized it only had one head and he had seen that demon before. He remembered that he had seen it that morning.

Our trickster sulked to find that he was frightened, nearly to death, by his own trap. Now things were getting really bad. He was getting scared by his own “Springing Cyclops” trap.

Just then he remembered about his companion and turned to look for her….. She was Gone!

He felt like time had stopped. The girl was missing and she was his responsibility. He looked around wildly for her.

Among the stillness of the lunar light lit villa, voice of his alarmed footsteps reverberated and rose the uncanny atmosphere. He searched the whole open area. He did not wanted to open any door, has no guts to do that. An old hag might fly out of any door and land on his chest or he might break a vampire’s sleep or could interrupt a headless musician’s music concert!

He had no idea what to do! He stood like a statue. Out of the blue….

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaa….!

A scream made him jump out of his skin. It was the girl’s. His ears hastily followed where it had come from and they concluded a heart killing thing…

From the second floor.

This couldn’t be a coincidence. He could picture, his mate’s little neck being squeezed by two large tentacles or she being hanging from the ceiling.

His eyes nearly came out of the sockets. He ran up, expecting something really bad, something not alive. And then he found her…



© 2011 Boldpen


Author's Note

Boldpen
To be continued...
What did he saw?

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Oh no...please dont tell me she's dead....because that would make me very upset! >:(

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

161 Views
1 Review
Added on November 17, 2011
Last Updated on November 18, 2011
Tags: Fear, Ghost


Author

Boldpen
Boldpen

Ajmer, Rajasthan, India



About
Hello, I'm just a modest girl with common interests. Just a normal 15 years old teenager.Writing is a way in which I can speak up for my opinion in this world. That's why It's my life. I love t.. more..

Writing
The Fall The Fall

A Poem by Boldpen


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Boldpen