Behind The Jammed Door

Behind The Jammed Door

A Chapter by Boldpen
"

So, What were the voices?

"

He turned back swiftly. The tape was still playing? Who on earth added “Help Me” in the recording?

He ran to the table... and switched the walkman off.

‘Help Me!’ He heard again.

Who was that? The player was off. Then who was speaking?

Albert looked around suspiciously.

‘Help Me! Please Help ME!’  The whispers grew louder and louder but they weren’t threatening. They were pleading.

‘Help Me!’ He still had no clue from where were those whispers coming. Then…

BANG!

He heard a banging of a door.

Bang! Bang! Bang! … It continued.

‘Maybe, someone was trapped in one of the rooms…’ Albert thought. That would explain the falling voices. He walked toward the banged door.

Bang! Bang! Bang! … It grew fast and he reached the spot. From where the banging was coming, made his hairs stand straight.

The Jammed Door.

As he stood in front of it... the banging ceased!

‘How can it be possible?’ his mind gasped. This door was jammed that morning.

With shaking palms, he clutched the handles and pushed it with a jerk...

It OPENED!

Albert gazed at the moon lit interior. But the room was empty! No Way! If No one’s here, then who was banging the door? 

Trembling like a vibrator, he walked in. The room was covered in ash. The walls, which originally were of lighter color, had black soot on them.  A burned bed was placed in a corner, with a burned teddy bear, resting on the pillow. Floor was scattered with burned remains of toys, a soot covered doll, half horse and others who were damaged beyond recognition.

He was more than sure that the room belonged to a child. Half molten crayons were piled in a corner. The room wasn’t cleaned after what happened there. He saw the whole area in disgust and sorrow then a drop of sweat rolled down his neck.

He noticed....The room had become incredibly hot. And in a minute...

The Whole area was on fire! 



© 2011 Boldpen


Author's Note

Boldpen
To Be continued...
Fire?

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

UH OH! FIREEE!!!

This kinda reminds me of a video game I played a while back called Parasite Eve except the fires were caused due to biological warfare (DNA reactions and stuff like that...had something to do with the host's mitochondria...

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

181 Views
1 Review
Added on November 17, 2011
Last Updated on November 18, 2011
Tags: Fear, Ghost


Author

Boldpen
Boldpen

Ajmer, Rajasthan, India



About
Hello, I'm just a modest girl with common interests. Just a normal 15 years old teenager.Writing is a way in which I can speak up for my opinion in this world. That's why It's my life. I love t.. more..

Writing
The Fall The Fall

A Poem by Boldpen


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Boldpen