I Admit

I Admit

A Chapter by Boldpen
"

Fire... From Where did the fire came?

"

Albert looked all around him in astonishment, surprise and fear. Red flames rose all around him and leapt towards him. They looked Hot and ready to reduce him to skeleton. The whole place was light in tremendous light and had become as hot as an oven.

The red destroyers came more and more close to him. He swiftly ran out of the gate…

It was gone!

The monster sized flame, the oven equivalent warmth… all had vanished. It was only him, the room and the moon light.

Still in shock, he stared towards the room without a pause. ‘Was that a hallucination?’ He asked himself but his thinking power was so much in wonder to think anything. Then…

A hand tapped on his arm!

‘Hey, no!’ he shouted violently and found his company for night, staring at him.

‘Mister,’ she asked him in a calm and soft manner ‘Are you scared?’

Albert gazed at her for a moment and then smiled ‘Yes, kid, I am scared.’

His smile was answered with a smile that lit her face up.

 ‘It’s alright. I’m with you.’ She assured him and held his hand tightly. ‘Let us go downstairs.’

Soon, both of them were sitting on that same old sofa from where it all had begun.

Albert was glad that he had a company.  He could have possibly died, otherwise. Although it was a failure, he had felt many things for the first time during this joke playing.

‘Mister, what do you do?’ His savior asked him.

‘Well... I… I scare people to make others laugh.’ He answered hesitantly. He could have easily lied, but had no intention of doing that. ‘I’m kind of trickster.’ He didn’t care, even if she laughed to think that he was Frightened.

‘Hum… interesting job you have.’ He heard her reply ‘but is it right to make fun of others using their fears?’

‘It’s not, I’ll say.’ He said gazing out of the window as the dawn broke. Then he found his mate standing up.

‘I’ll better leave now; it’s bright enough for me to find my way.’ She said with the usual twinkling in her eyes and smile on her lips.

‘But it’s only five in the morning!’ Albert exclaimed ‘Stay till morning, I’ll take you to your home myself. At least, let day begin!’

‘Oh! No need. I’ll be alright. Thank you for your hospitality’ she said walking out of the mansion. 



© 2011 Boldpen


Author's Note

Boldpen
To Be continued...
Finally the end in the next chapter.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Hrmmm....Im starting to get suspicious of this girl with him....

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

187 Views
1 Review
Added on November 17, 2011
Last Updated on November 18, 2011
Tags: Fear, Ghost


Author

Boldpen
Boldpen

Ajmer, Rajasthan, India



About
Hello, I'm just a modest girl with common interests. Just a normal 15 years old teenager.Writing is a way in which I can speak up for my opinion in this world. That's why It's my life. I love t.. more..

Writing
The Fall The Fall

A Poem by Boldpen


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Boldpen