True Love

True Love

A Story by Haniya

Hey, you. I want to call out to the boy I see. The guy with absolutely flawless hair and best jawline in the world. The one who has dark blue eyes that look almost black and has a height of a giant. I think of all the possibilities of the children we would have and the life we would live together. But , of course, with his great looks, he deserves a better, and far more prettier girl than I. One that doesn't wear the Hijab so he can actually see the beauty that is hidden underneath the thick piece of pretty cloth.A girl that is confident in her head and would be more successful at having a one-on-one relationship. Maybe he isn't a fan of someone who loves to bake, doesn't want to go out with someone who smells like chocolate all the time. But maybe he doesn't know that he's the one that gives me hope, and shines with bright energy. Maybe he doesn't know that the reason why I'm failing high school right now is because of daydreaming about him all the time. Maybe he doesn't know that he's the reason why my life is amazing right now. Maybe he just doesn't know enough to know the truth about who he is for me. The hope that kept me alive and strong till now.

© 2016 Haniya


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Its good....but you can do more better

Posted 7 Years Ago


anyone can tell me what ya think, dont care if u give me real criticism


Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

338 Views
2 Reviews
Added on April 14, 2016
Last Updated on April 14, 2016

Author

Haniya
Haniya

About
smile, it'll make your mood so much better, trust me. insta @hanucakes19 more..

Writing
Sometimes, I Sometimes, I

A Poem by Haniya


Life Life

A Poem by Haniya