Not worth the read.

Not worth the read.

A Story by HappyTaylor
"

I just had to get this out somehow.

"
You came home today. I saw. Your mom talked to me. She said you want the stuff you left here. I'm numb again... But not really. Since I saw you online yesterday, I haven't been the same. My stomach is constantly in knots. I can't stop thinking about you. I have been on the verge of tears for hours... for two days... It's hard to laugh, and I can't seem to cry.

Do I even WANT to see you? Do you even want to see me? I have no idea and that is killing me. I'm afraid that if I see you, it will be opening the floodgates on the emotion that I haven't let myself feel for three months.... Since the day you left.... I haven't felt an ounce of depression yet.... Three deaths, and one was the death of us.... I have cried twice, and both times I was writing you.... The day you stopped writing back, and I realized that you weren't going to... it hurt. I finally felt some pain. The day you made it known online that you were done with my existence, that hurt too. Now I might have to see you soon. Are you going to ignore me? Are you going to hug me? Yell at me? I'm not sure and it's KILLING ME!

I do want to see you. After all of the deliberation I do want to see your face. I want to be in your presence and I want you to hold me while I cry. I am sick of holding it in. I want to cry and I want you to be there and I want you to hold me. You don't have to say a word. You don't even have to care. I am going to do it. I want to see you.....

© 2013 HappyTaylor


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

260 Views
Added on August 24, 2013
Last Updated on August 24, 2013

Author

HappyTaylor
HappyTaylor

A-Daleeee<3, FL



About
I'm just lovesick. I love to love, and then write about it. I love reviews!! :D and I love new friends. :) more..

Writing