Chapter 2: Old Memories

Chapter 2: Old Memories

A Chapter by a Dreaming writer
"

After a long bus ride Yamaru finds something interesting of his past.

"

On his way to the upper side of his town, yamaru kept slient the whole way. noone made noise either. The bus was slient all that made a sound was the wind of a slightly opened window. Soon the bus came to a stop in a smaller town then yamaru's. he made his way out the bus and on to ground of this old town. everything appeared badly damaged and not a soul walked out in the streets. he looked around and spotted and Inn a little farther down from the bus stop.

He walked inside and looked around, noone was at the desk. everything was slightly dusty and messy, some tables were turned along with chairs. everything appeared as if a fight appeared to had happened a while back. he spoted a small bell on the check in desk, and gently tapped it. The sound of the bell echo gently around the inn's halls, when in the upper stairs a pair of restless eyes came from the shadows and step down the stairs slowly. yamaru looked to the shadow as it descended down the stairs.

The shadow appeared to be a woman in her late 30s or early 40s. she had slightly long hair down to her shoulders and wore a blue dress, while over it was an apron. her eyes wide and red as in horror and long nights of crying would do to them. she cleared her throat, and looked at him, "How may I help you?" she said in a calm tone. Yamaru looked at her and asked "Can you help me find something?".

she stood there and said"What is it you desire to know?" Yamaru bravely responded, "I'm looking for an estate or mansion, do you know of any out here". the woman's eyes widen more and she froze there, she said softly"The only one that was known... was said to be the home of vampires". Yamaru looked at her and she continue,"way back when i was 19, there use to be many people here...mostly hunters or advantures".

She started to think back and continues, "Then a rumor rushed more of them, it was about vampies living around these parts... all the hunters went over.. everything was a horrible..". Yamaru froze and looked at her with a curious face. she continue her story,"After the vampires were killed... another rumor spread its roots here.. about the son of the vampires and it spread becoming bigger. It started saying crazy things such as the boy is the prince that most come for his throne and such...".

she glanced back at him, as he looked away thinking. "are you ok, sir?" he looked back at her and nodded. He walked out quickly and ran up the roads. whiled walking he saw all that was left behind and the few poor people left living in the houses. Making his way up a small hill which was close to the forest enterance, he couldnt believe it. his eyes widen as he now looked upon the fields leading to the mansion that once housed vampires or his family.


 



© 2009 a Dreaming writer


Author's Note

a Dreaming writer
ignore grammar problems etc

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

198 Views
Added on July 13, 2009
Last Updated on July 17, 2009


Author

a Dreaming writer
a Dreaming writer

Dragon's ground



About
i have a few stories i wrote by hand but im not sure if i should put them up... Well anyway, I love reading different stories and books. i like anime also, and drawing is my pass time. .. more..

Writing