Justification, Sanctification and Glorification of our spirits in Living God- Yahovah.

Justification, Sanctification and Glorification of our spirits in Living God- Yahovah.

A Chapter by Harri
"

Justification, Sanctification and Glorification of our spirits in Living God- Yahovah.

"

In the Old Testament of the Bible life story, obeying the Ten Commandments was only sufficient for the mercy and justification of God. But after the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, the new covenant is justification through Jesus Christ and sanctification in God.


God made us.


 "God sent his only begotten son, so whoever believes in him, lives, without perishing.”


God’s Justification, Sanctification and Glorification.


If a man kills another, the killed person’s relatives and friends appeal for court judgement so that the murderer is accused and gets punishment. If any man does sin, he gets the life punishment of death. Forgiving a murderer is not a justified judgement. The murderer did a great sin, therefore he gets the punishment for this.


                                    See, Satan’s spirit if work in our body, satan does two things inside our soul to get control of our body within Satan spirit. Satan firstly tempt us to do more sin. Secondly Satan accuses us telling us we ourselves are sinners and thus brings eternal sadness and death into us. Then, we lament over it. We try to escape from it. We hide. Do more sins. Become idle and make our mind, a workshop for Satan. Thus, when we get angry, stressed or get dull, for a silly reason for example: lost friendship, then we try to escape from doing job properly. These are all satan’s work, which will make our mind dull, and pave a way to lose the light inside us. When darkness rules our body,light will fade away.Spirit of Satan rules the darkness.


                            See, each man’s spirit contains two components in it. Spirit and Body. Body is the visible part, which is not eternal. Body perishes. Soul contains heart, mind, brain, past experiences,hurt,negative and positive minds, conscious mind, sub conscious mind. Body is sometimes the reflection of our soul’s thoughts. Soul should not control our spirit. See,there are two spirits, Firstly God’s spirit Secondly, Satan’s spirit.When Adam ate the prohibited fruit which God told Adam and Eve not to eat,God’s spirit went away from Adam. Adam then became under control of Satan’s spirit.God told them not to eat that prohibited fruit otherwise you will die. You die is not literally meant for biological dying. God meant there, God’s spirit will go away from them and satan’s spirit take control of their souls. Adam could have said no to Eve, while she gave the fruit to Adam. But no, Adam ate it.


See, soul is unseen and eternal either in heaven or in hell. Body is perishable.


So, to avoid Satan’s temptation over us, and to fight against Satanic Spirit’s control over us, we should have repentance over our sins, ask forgiveness if we have done any mistake to anybody or if done any mistake to any organisation. Ask for repentance from God, then ninety nine percent of Satan’s control over you is gone away. We should say to ourselves, that I am a new creation and justified, sanctified and glorified in God in Jesus Christ’s blood.


When we believe and obey our Lord, Jesus Christ’s [Yeshua Christhu’s] sacrifice as an innocent human being who died on the cursed cross,and when we believe in his resurrection that God raised him from the dead, then we become justified, sanctified and glorified in God.We all has died in Jesus Christ and our soul and body raised in Jesus Christ.We should read the word of God,repent on our sins,and cry and ask for forgiveness from God. We get redemption from our sins.Thus, when we sing praises and hymns to God, to our heavenly father through his son, Yeshua Christu, we get heavenly happiness. God’s spirit will come again into our body and take control of us and whoever believes in His son,Jesus Christ and obey him becomes restored and renewed. Life in Jesus. This is what is meant by born again. Darkness leaves us and light comes into us. We all should have spiritual grievance on our sins and not earthly grievance. Earthly grievance on our sins will lead to earthly death like what Yudhas Iscariyath did; after grieving on his cheating towards his Lord Yeshua Christhu. Spiritual grievance lead us to praise Yahovah, after repenting and asking forgiveness for our sins. Darkness and light cannot stand in one place together. Either light or darkness. Thus, our soul gets renewed again and be with God. This is what is called Justification, sanctification and glorification of our souls in God, forever.



© 2020 Harri


Author's Note

Harri
Justification, Sanctification and Glorification of our spirits in Living God- Yahovah. We all should have spiritual grievance on our sins and not earthly grievance. Earthly grievance on our sins will lead to earthly death like what Yudhas Iscariyath did.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

52 Views
Added on July 13, 2020
Last Updated on October 5, 2020
Tags: Justification, Sanctification, Glorification, of our spirits, in Living God-, Yahovah.


Author

Harri
Harri

Thrissur, Kerala, India



About
A soul for Yahovah. Our rock of Salvation or Our basis of Salvation is Yahovah (Christhu). 8 Good and upright is the LORD(Yahovah, living God): therefore will He teach sinners in the way. Psal.. more..

Writing
Add to Add to

A Stage Play by Harri