OUR MATURITY IN LIVING GOD'S WORD.

OUR MATURITY IN LIVING GOD'S WORD.

A Story by Harri
"

OUR MATURITY IN LIVING GOD'S WORD.

"

OUR MATURITY IN LIVING GOD’S WORD.


A boy thinks and connects with his girlfriends, boyfriends and colleagues while in school, college and workplace in a right way. This boy is considered good and decent in his imaginations and thoughts; in his school, college, work and travel premises. Yes, actually his imaginations and thoughts are innocent and going straight while learning and working during school and work schedules. However, he talks, acts, learns, studies and works with an above average level; in the world’s eyes; even if he imagines or does anything actually. But, he is contemplated bad and negative by the ignorant immature outsiders.

 

 

 

Apart from these good thoughts, the boy is growing up in maturity with God’s word by living according to God’s word. It is written in the Good Book that ‘man does not live by bread alone, but lives from the God’s word which comes from living God’s mouth’. The boy and we all should thirst and hunger for God’s word. Whilst, that boy and we all are seen weak, by others from outside our body yet the inner person should be strong in full growth in Christhu. Christhu has won the world and we all are members of the firm solid rock called Christhu. We should love our fellow being, do good for them and pray for them. We should pray to living God, through praises, hymns and worship songs. Any name of sin should not go through us. We should spread the maturity in God’s word to our companions.

 

 

 

Our war and struggle is with the enemies and rulers naming Satan and our war is against the spiritual forces of evil in the skies and the earthly world.

 

 

 

Therefore put on the full armour of God, so that when the day of evil comes, we may be able to stand on ground. Stand firm then, with the belt of truth in God’s word buckled around our waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place and with our feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which we can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. Take the helmet of salvation of Christhu and the sword of the Holy Spirit, which is the word of God. And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the saints in Christhu’s word.

 

 

 

Living God said Moses to raise the image of brass statue of the snake pivoted around a scion, and whoever looks toward it in the wilderness, will be protected from the snake’s venom. Later, the statues of the snakes were destroyed, as ordered by a king in the scriptures. Nowadays, this image is seen in every health care related and medical field organisations. Like that, whoever accepts Christhu in their life, not by looking towards the fake idols of human forms, but by accepting Christhu by faith and by heart; in truth of living God's word; in Holy Spirit, then they will be saved. Living God will save the innocent humankind for a little time, whoever is trapped in the Satanic worship, which is against worship to living God; because all are living God's creations; but that saving will not last so long, BECAUSE, ACCORDING TO GOD’S WORD, SATANIC IDOL WORSHIP IS AGAINST LIVING GOD. Living God, His prophets and angels said that; Yeshua’s name will be praised. None of them; said to worship Yeshua’s or any other human’s statue which comes in many idolized forms and appearances.


 

No one can exalt, lionize, revere or upgrade himself to the living God, our creator; other than Lucifer. Jesus exalted himself as living God by saying that the Son of God [Jesus] should be lionized like Moses raised the brass serpent statue around a scion at the wilderness for the cure from venom of the fiery snakes. Jesus said that he himself is the Son of God. This is what Catholics and Pope is thinking of our Christhu( living God, Yeshua, Jesus) and that is why Catholics and Pope worship and bow down in front of idolized statues of Mary, saints, duplicate angels and chanting mediating utterances in front of those statues and of other humans without accepting the only sacrifice , only intercessor work, and most holy high priestwork of Yeshua Christhu( living God). Living God and Christ's companions are against idol worship. How come, the idols, statues, models and fake actors of Jesus and his followers multiplied in this earthly world, when Yahovah [the living God], is against all forms of hero worship or idol worships? These human idol worships with repeated sacrifices are seen among Catholics and in unholy Pope's earthly culture & idol worship and human worship with repeated sacrifices are not seen among Pentecosts who rule United Kingdom and Australia. How come, no one reacts against all these idol worships; strongly? Idol worship is against living God. Mother Mary and Yeshua’s disciples never support idol worship. Angels said only to praise Yeshua’s name. But, the brass idol of serpent was destroyed by a righteous king named Hezekiah because that idol spread wrong information of our living God. Lucifer is a nice actor and comes in any divine form by acting and preaching. In India, especially in the land of idol worshippers and a place of wrong divine teachings, every Indian observe Jesus, Shiva and Krishna as soul buddies? How come, when Jesus is equal to living God as observed; becomes friends with satanic forms of Shiva and Krishna? Jesus and the form appeared to Moses in the wilderness, who did many wonders in front of the Israelites; selected the heathens, uneducated, the weary and the dumb for the mission of knowing their living God. Why do not the form appeared to Moses and why do not Jesus select the proud, religious Jewish ‘Yahovah’ preachers for living God’s mission? Why was Israelites kept in slavery for 70 years and why were they travelling through the wilderness for 40 years, if their living God form were present among them? Now, if we all take the whole Christianity in the earthly world, both with idolaters and non-idolaters, we all see most followers for Jesus. How come, more and more sins and wickedness spread among Christians, also, if they are following Jesus? Why cannot we calculate, if living God appear again in the skies of earthly world, then all of us will again start to murmur very badly against the second coming of Christ? Why do not the boy in the story exalt himself as Christ [the living God], if he is Lucifer? Why does the boy do not react and keeping calm by observing everything? Worship the living God, our Creator, who is present among us, and worship the living God, with whole heart and whole strength, who will appear again. The boy in the story has no fear to live, suffer and die in the living God. Living God make us go through all sorrows; only to make us more humble towards living God. Yeshua(Jesus) came to sacrifice His own sinless life once for all our sins so that whoever is obedient in Yeshua Christhu's teachings and have faith in Christhu, will have eternal life in our living God(Yahovah). Never go to bow down and worship human or other saintly angel forms. We all are saints in Christhu who have faith in our living God( Yeshua Christhu).

 

 

 

When living God is omnipresent or present everywhere, how can formless living God can come as an another, one human idolized form? Is another, one human form more powerful than living God? Today’s humans are not getting any value and we all can understand if an another Jesus with another name comes to today’s ‘next generation’ world, then he will get the same rejection from the society and from the facsimile priests of this earthly world. Living God is not coming again with the name Jesus or living God is not coming wearing the old dress of Israel or living God is not coming by sitting on a horse or living God is not coming with an earthly crown on head. Living God will come with full power and glory with a glorified body having high radiance. Think common sense. Yeshua(Jesus) came to sacrifice His own sinless life once for all our sins so that whoever is obedient in Yeshua Christhu's teachings and have faith in Christhu, will have eternal life in our living God(Yahovah). Never go to bow down and worship human or other saintly angel forms. We all are saints in Christhu who have faith in our living God( Yeshua Christhu).

 

 

 

 

Outwardly shown austerity or stringency in religious activities is meaningless. Worshipping lifeless idols of creations like animals and human is a notoriety, a factoid, fulsome, bemused, nonplussed or an enormity. Worship the Creator, our living God. Similarly, the earthly quote which tells, ‘gods are found in every pillar and in every rust.’; is wrong. Our God is living and not present in lifeless things.

 

 

 

Living God turned against the Canaanites and others for Israelites and won Israelites over Canaanites and others, only because Canaanites and others were Idolaters. The heart of those who idolize the animals and humans & the heart of those who make their idols and worship them are becoming same like the heart of the dumb lifeless statues. Idols have no soul. When we worship these idols; we are also becoming lifeless like the statues. “And what do you benefit if you gain the whole world but lose your own soul? Is anything worth more than your soul?” Was Lucifer growing up through all these days, months, years and millenniums?

 

 

 

The one who value their faith in Satan and those who worship Idolized Satan forms of human and animals or those who are non-idolaters [atheists] are the ones who degrade the value of faith of having the presence of a Creator- Our living God.

 

 

 

Living God does not live in any manmade articles or things. See for example. A proof. Look, brothers and sisters; many huge floods came to our land. Floods came till our chest dip in the waters. Many statues of Jesus and idols of others floated over it. No one came to save and take those statues. When the helicopters came from above to save humans, an uncle named Chacko was saved; carried by the humans in helicopters. After the floods had gone, Chacko uncle removed the dirt from the statue of Jesus and washed it and kept the statue on its place in his home. The statue had no one to save it from the floods. Everyone see, Living God live in our hearts or living God lives in the presence, when we all gather to worship in the name of living God- our Creator and our Creator (living God) lives; but not in statues which were made by the work of our own hands.

 

 

 

Let us not fall into the pandemic by newly working in present Corona affected and disturbed areas and let us not spread the disease to others from us. Take care. Let us not invite death so fast.  “Those who go and face the trouble and those who go into the disturbance, when disaster comes; are seen as lacking wisdom and foolish & Those people who remain calm and move away from the disquiet area is seen as wise.”- As it is said in the Holy Scriptures. It is also said in Holy Scriptures that, “Faith in living God and in Christ is only necessary for a human, apart from his works.”

 

 

 

In the old testament, obeying God’s law was not enough to get freed from sins and satan’s temptation. It is only our increase in knowledge of our sins. Now, in the new testament, through Christhu’s teachings, love and sacrifice for us, thus bring us redemption and eternal life with living God. We should love Christhu and together with it we should obey God’s word. Human beings have a body and soul which are sinful in nature. A human being cannot save himself or herself with his or her own deeds on this earth. Every human being is a foreigner or traveller who came to live here for a short period. We are all called for freedom but we should not go astray and plunge into bad deeds. Our lives are like the life of manmade kites which fly and sway through the air and clouds. Kites are connected with a thin thread to its owner. Sometimes the thread gets loosened from the owner and fall down in the dirty swamps. So, we should not leave the connection from our living God, from our Creator. Through Christhu’s teachings and through baptism in Christhu and when we accept that Christ is our redeemer, then we have eternal life with living God, and we have no need to face judgement. Christhu died for all of us. Prince Alexander who became famous by conquering all worlds of worlds and when he came to India, once he became proud and he wished if the nearby ocean gets dried up and he could have vanquished the dried oceanic lands, too. Soon Alexander, the great died of causes of mosquito bites, on the course of his sailing. So, without trying to adopt the worst of this terrain, learn through Christhu, how to desire for the heavenly and eternal actions. Christhu died for all of us, so whoever believes in Him, shall not perish but have everlasting life with living God in heaven.

 

 

 

When we blame others for their unknown mistakes, living God is judging ourselves only, because the small amount of ‘blaming others’ is present in a small amount in our body and soul. None of the uncircumcised has the power to judge our Yahovah’s untold powerful activities.

 

 

 

Many human beings have written books, where it says about evolution and mutation and they say about an energy which was present on earthly terrene and they both do not know about the energy which is an invisible power. Here in these books, they totally disagree about the speciality and importance of creation of human being and they connect and say that humans are evolved and mutated from small organisms or from animals. These books are only made for money-earning purposes and many fools, growing up teenagers and young adults read these books and fully agree to the ignorant writer’s words and opinions.

 

 

 

Before we all human beings became sinful, disobedient and unfaithful to ourselves and to our living God, that living God had given all human beings; a dress of high radiance. Now we are all void of the dress of radiance, after we became unfaithful, sinful and disobedient in nature. Our life span also became lesser and lesser than that of our forefathers; like Adam and Eve, where it was earlier 900 years for human beings and now it became 80 or 100 years of lifespan. When Christhu will come again, living God will give us the dress of salvation, redemption, justification and the gown of praises to the people who is faithful to God’s word. We all should look into ourselves and test inside us. We all have no need to be jealous of the developments of the wicked and the boasters.

 

We should spread good news of Christhu for the one who is in chains of slavery of sinful burdens. This gives hope for them to come out from the slavery of sin to our living God. Drinking wine, alcohol, rum and beer leads one’s soul and body into eternal destruction or to eternal death. Alcohol is mocker. Saducees, Advocates, Teachers and Priests were parts of Jewish community and they did not believe in resurrection of our spirits after their deaths. Pharisees; who are also a part of Jewish society; believed in resurrection of soul; after body’s death. Jews feared whether Yeshua Messiah will resurrect from the dead as said and written. Resurrection of our ‘radiant body’ (soul) to join with our living God; is the hope of humankind which through Christhu’s sinless sacrifice and resurrection, was fulfilled. So, have faith in Christhu’s teachings and abide with it. We should eat and drink from living God’s word for our spiritual hunger and thirst instead of finding ‘content’ (satisfaction) for the desires of our flesh. Human body and flesh is perishable. Be away from earthly desires and stay away from all forms of earthly idols. Our thoughts should be free from sinful desires because in our soul; Holy Spirit lives inside who is Holy and we also should be sanctified daily by receiving wisdom from living God’s word. Bad evil thoughts which we think after growing up in living God’s wisdom also may make us inherit eternal death. Spread good news and receive good thoughts from our living God’s word.

 

 

 

Living God told us to keep the statue of beautiful cherubs on either sides only to know the presence of living God amid those statues and not to worship those statues and not to tell spells and jalpanas(prates, gab) in front of those statues and not to bow down in front of those statues.

 

 

 

Outsiders see the Pentecost Christians as what like sinners and prostitutes, but the actual Christians are Pentecosts as we observe the day when Holy Spirit came into all of us. No one is faithful in the eyes of living God. Pray to living God, for getting the right justification from living God. We all should humble ourselves and become like small children if we want to go to the mansions of living God. Israel’s previous capital was Tel Aviv and since 1948; when Israel was formed as a country, and all the dispersed people of Israel has come to their land and now in 2017; the capital of Israel is Yerushalem[Shalem, Land of Israel, Land of Yackob, Sion].

 

All writings, letters and epistles that Apostle Poulose and others wrote to Corinthiars, Romans, Hebrews, Galatians, Phillipians, Thessalonikyars and to other people in the world are same as to their verbal messages and these writings are also for us who live in other countries. Same people and generations lived in mentioned countries as in Kerala and as in other South Indian and North Indian states including in other Asian and Japanese countries. People were same only and their way of dressings changed. Apostle Thomas preached about the same Christhu; but he did not write much writings also because he had less time here in Kerala and he was also very doubtful in nature from ideas. We should read and understand all the writings and epistles of the Apostles. It will take a less time to read and understand it. Also, get help from online good preachers and from other good elders who are well versed in Holy Scriptures; to understand it. Questioning about the holy scriptures may be like we are questioning the presence of living God or it may look like or people may think like that you are cross-examining about the divinity.

 

When we go towards heaven; by going through the gospel of peace (the light, truth), we should not struggle. We should leave away all our wickedness, idol worship, human worship, prate chanting, adultery, earthly desires, materialism, crookedness, ignorance, foolishness, sins, disobedience and darkness and come to living God’s only rock of salvation through Yeshua Christhu. We should have repentance and our hearts should be broken in repentance and by obeying the gospel and by singing hymns together with others who are saved, we should reach the Zion(heaven). We should not invite eternal death by struggling. Be calm and know our creator and everything will be given to you if we have faith in Yeshua Christhu’s sacrifice for our sins. Son of God will always be with us in our test of faith, if we are humble to living God. We should be mature and discerning in our faith without fickleness. All unholy things like materialism, luxury, idol worship, jealousy, greed for money and belongings, adultery should be completely moved away from us when we are ready to receive the good news of peace.

 

Living God is a ‘jealous’ Lord. He does not want His creation (especially humankind) to go and get trapped in satanic wrong doings and in satanic thoughts. He waits very patiently, watching over all of humankind. May be Yahovah forgives our sins, when we or some other does any good work in Christhu; but we should never waste time thinking why ‘did or did not’ Yahovah forgive our sins, even if we are in sinful nature. It is living God’s (Yahovah’s) grace so that He forgive us or not forgive us. So, Yahovah (living God) wants every human to come to His rock of salvation( Christhu) and to be obedient in Christhu’s word; that is in living God’s true word and so everyone by doing everything by joining with living God thus achieve eternal life in living God, even after humankind’s death; by having strong faith in Christhu’s only sinless sacrifice for the sinful humankind. Let those humans who obey living God’s word and those humans who grow in living God’s wisdom; in addition those who accept Christhu’s only sinless sacrifice for our sins and His work of redemption; be blessed and let them be lucky than others.

 

All genders, including masculine and feminism have their own way of maturity, discerning ability, strength and determination in their faith in Christhu. So, irrespective of looking into gender be like children and be strong, discerning, determined and mature in our Christhu’s wisdom, freedom and love; without having fickleness.

 

Now humankind do not know; what living God’s will and promise is and they forget living God’s justification, judgement, redemption and salvation. It is sure that nobody know about the existence of living God(their creator). All are in pride and think that they all can control the world by themselves. Everyone going behind development of technology mainly in industrialized countries where humankind trust in internet and social networking where they never gets satisfied. Terrorists arise and unwanted wars are everywhere. Living God is watching over all these transgressions and dirty doings. Living God is watching and waiting patiently over all of us, so that not everyone go into eternal death; without acquiring salvation through His only begotten son, Yeshua Christhu. So, we should turn to living God and do everything by joining to living God(Yahovah); by avoiding false and temporary earthly desires.

 

Let us all live in living God’s maturity, in Christhu’s maturity, and not in Satan’s maturity. If living God is on our side, whom we should fear and whom should we trust other than living God? Why should we trust in power of humans? Look for heavenly things which is above and not for earthly things. Living God is going to approach soon.

 

A traditional; musical lyrics of a Christian song of our forefathers written in English language:


I have a new song to sing,

I have a friend to share friendship,

I have one own land to go,

I have one good home to live forever.


1.)  No, I am not an orphan now,

I am not a guest; who wander in distress.

The gallant Lord like my own father,

Is there for me; forever, as a good person.

 

2.)  Our heavenly father, came like Son of man,

Searching for this sinner; in this terrene.

The blessings of the heaven above,

Without any delay, He gave to me.

 

 

3.)  I will never go through today's difficulties,

By the way of eternal father’s kindness.

He gave me the best wealth;

He made me rich and precious in Christhu’s maturity and love.

 

(I have a new song to sing,

I have a friend to share friendship,

I have one own land to go,

I have one good home to live forever. )

 

 

© 2020 Harri


Author's Note

Harri
OUR MATURITY IN LIVING GOD'S WORD. Earthly knowledge of wicked earthly people is foolishness in the sight of living God. Heavenly or spiritual wisdom of living God is foolishness in the sight of wicked earthly people. Our main wealth and pride should not be the earthly materialism which is only for a short period. Our main wealth and pride is about knowing our Creator; our living God in truth. We all should give glory and praise to living God through Yeshua Christhu’s name and not by bowing down to manmade lifeless idolized statues; which comes in different model and embodiments. Israelite's living God made them travel through an another way from Misrayim till promised land; only to make them go through living God's miracles, wonders for them without easily going through the easy way where Egyptians and Philisthiars can attack them easily. Our Yahovah; our Yeshua Messhiach who is the king of the whole Universe will come again as the king of this small Eretz; Earth, to make us reach and live in the heavenly Zion. Because living God is holy; He wants His special creations to be sanctified in Him as He lives in all of us. We should do our works of life in truth, spirit and by not doing lifeless, spiritless materialistic works.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

167 Views
Added on July 28, 2020
Last Updated on November 9, 2020
Tags: OUR MATURITY, IN LIVING GOD'S WORD.

Author

Harri
Harri

Thrissur, Kerala, India



About
A soul for Yahovah. Our rock of Salvation or Our basis of Salvation is Yahovah (Christhu). 8 Good and upright is the LORD(Yahovah, living God): therefore will He teach sinners in the way. Psal.. more..

Writing
Add to Add to

A Stage Play by Harri