Lyrical collections of Musical Poems singing praises and hymns to Yahovah(Christhu).

Lyrical collections of Musical Poems singing praises and hymns to Yahovah(Christhu).

A Poem by Harri
"

Lyrical collections of Musical Poems singing praises and hymns to Yahovah(Christhu) from Christian traditional song background of our forefathers in English verses: (Ordinary person I am, Yahovah,

"

Lyrical collections of Musical Poems singing praises and hymns to Yahovah(Christhu) from Christian traditional song background of our forefathers in English verses:


 (Ordinary person I am,

Yahovah, my saviour, never forsake me and He makes me walk and make my life.)


1.] Till my end of my life, under His firm wings, He gives me shelter in this earth.


In my danger and in my disease, He is my protection and freedom from the fearful condition of material existence.


2.] In the valley of tears, the time when I shed my tears;


My creator, my Lord will not leave me alone. He wipes my tears.


3.] When storm and waves hit strongly on my ship,


That time He is near me, the Lord always, like a beloved, like an overseer.


4.] In the skies and heavens, He prepares my home and He comes to me quickly like my beloved.


My spiritual job on this earth is over, years have gone by; I will go to my heavenly home at last.


(Ordinary person I am,

Yahovah, my saviour, never forsake me and He makes me walk and make my life.)


(I lift my eyes upon the mountains from where my salvation comes.

My help comes from my Yahovah, who reign over the sky, heveans, universe and in the earth.)


1.] The guardian of Israel, never falls by the heaviness of sleep;


Yahovah, you are my protector; I do not grieve.


2.] You move the fear of enemy from me, with every measure and with every order, you preserve me.


Through the good ways of justification, you make me walk forever.


3.] The graceful shore of heaven (Sion); I see from my sailing ship;


The door of the tower of high radiance, I see it in front of me.


4.] The heavenly Zion is reigning where all the angels of the skies is singing and praising;


I think about it and the time when I imagine it, my soul becomes joyful.


5.] Hallelujah, Hallelujah, I will join in the heavenly kingdom;


Hallelujah, I will sing and live with our living God, eternally.


(I lift my eyes upon the mountains from where my salvation comes.

My help comes from my Yahovah, who reign over the sky, heveans, universe and in the earth.)


(Everything, for your glory, Everything for your praises;

Let it happen likewise, beloved; let your name lift up in our hearts.

Everything, let it be for your glory.)


1.] Let us see everything in your love, let us do everything in living God’s love;


Provide us your character and fill us with your sanctified radiance.


2.] To live with spiritual strength; to present others with good gifts of Holy spirit;


Spiritual giver, continue providing us spiritual abilities.


3.] The good works we do in your name; let those works that we do wearing your name in our hearts,


Be for your reign and not for our own, O heavenly father.


4.] We, the people of Israel, whom you called and divided in Israel; are in a world of crookedness.


Give us mercy and grace for enlightening our days to glorify your name, Yahovah.


(Everything, for your glory, Everything for your praises;

Let it happen likewise, beloved; let your name lift up in our hearts.

Everything, let it be for your glory.)


(O, heart, why are you having fickleness?

To care, the person who is gallant; is here. Like a victorious hero. Yes Yes Yes.)


1.] Do not be trembled thinking of tomorrow, do not be tearful; imagining that grieving days may come;


The zestful who is there for us, all the years; will He leave us without caring for us?


2.] The birds of skies lives in shelter and the lotus of the waters grows up;


Will our Heavenly leader forget us without providing for us?


3.] The one hero who told us that He will not forsake us; will He go away without keeping the word?


Even if skies and earth go away, His promise remains forever.


4.] Firstly, we should seek for His unseen heavenly mansions and seek His most high justification for us.


Then our leader will provide us with whatever we are daily in need of.


5.] Give your ways and burdens, by trusting upon your Lord, then He will surely do it for you.


Give your weight to Yahovah, then He will make you walk for years.


6.] Yahovah’s commence as Christhu; the day of His approach is near; To go to His presence, where He has made our heavenly home, ready.


We will never divide from our Yahovah and we will live with Him, happily forever.


(O, heart, why are you having fickleness?

To care, the person who is gallant; is here. Like a victorious hero. Yes Yes Yes.)


(I see in my Yahovah; the firm rock of my salvation.)


1.] If a well- determined man finds shelter in my Yahovah; Yahovah will take care of him with peace, and the man will live in Yahovah’s protection.


2.] Even if hills and mountain move away from the sanctuary of a person; Yahovah’s kindness will never go away from that person and the law and good news of peacefulness will remain forever.


3.] Even if Yahovah shows anger, it is for a little time. Yahovah’s kind words remain till the end of a person’s life. Even if I cry all night, yet I will rise in happiness during the dawn.


4.] Yahovah will not do bad to us, according to our sinful nature. Yahovah also do not reward us, according to our transgressions. Like the heaven and skies is above our earth; Yahovah’s kindness is bigger than His followers thought of.


5.] Yahovah will not stammer the destroyed canal; Yahovah also will not put off the fire from where bad fumes are arising. Yahovah will make us walk till His justification of the victorious judgement day comes. He will never be tired to show His righteousness to the humankind who have faith in Yahovah.


6.] Yahovah will not make us slip away from His powerful hands. Yahovah will take care of us and make us stand in His glory. Without any sinful desires, let us be perfect and mature in our Christhu(Yahovah). Let glory be to living God. Amen.


(I see in my Yahovah; the firm rock of my salvation.)


(On the cross, on the cross, Whom I am seeing and perceiving?

The life giver, the life giving Lord; For my sins, is dying.)


1.] On the cross, on the cross, Whom I am seeing and perceiving?

The life giver, the life giving Lord; For my sins, is dying.


2.] This way of love; how much I showed negligence.

O, Yahovah, do not remember my sin.


3.] Will I go to love the sin, again?

I will live like child of living God.


4.] Even if burden comes, even if loss comes;

I will remember the love on the cross.


5.] Even if enemity increases; even if sufferings heightens,

I will remember the love on the cross.


6.] My soul, remember thou, this love and sacrifice on the cross,

Living God’s beloved human being; loved this ordinary man.


(On the cross, on the cross, Whom I am seeing and perceiving?

The life giver, the life giving Lord; For my sins, is dying.)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


© 2020 Harri


Author's Note

Harri
Lyrical collections of Musical Poems singing praises and hymns to Yahovah(Christhu) from Christian traditional song background of our forefathers in English verses. Our living God’s, our Creator’s grace and love is upon us. His shelter, His Salvation and His refuge is within us and we should trust and have faith in our living God; that His promise will be fulfilled. When we are faithful to Him even in our troubles and disasters; He is also faithful to us. We should drink and eat from His spiritual water, spiritual food; that is from His words for our spiritual thirst and spiritual hunger. Thus, if we are faithful and humble towards our living God; we will get inner strength and inner beauty to become as spiritual beautiful fellowship in our Meshiach.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

33 Views
Added on September 5, 2020
Last Updated on October 29, 2020
Tags: hymns, english verses, songs for Yahovah(Christhu), salvation songs, praises to redeemer, lyrical musical notes to rock of

Author

Harri
Harri

Thrissur, Kerala, India



About
A soul for Yahovah. Our rock of Salvation or Our basis of Salvation is Yahovah (Christhu). 8 Good and upright is the LORD(Yahovah, living God): therefore will He teach sinners in the way. Psal.. more..

Writing
Add to Add to

A Stage Play by Harri