Three lyrical, musical poems for praising Yahovah (Christhu) from our fore fathers.

Three lyrical, musical poems for praising Yahovah (Christhu) from our fore fathers.

A Poem by Harri
"

Three lyrical, musical poems for praising Yahovah (Christhu) from our fore fathers.

"

Three lyrical, musical poems for praising Yahovah (Christhu) from our fore fathers:


(I am traveller to Zion (Heaven); I rest on Yeshua Christhu and I am going through the way of sacrifice on the cross.)


1.)    I am walking my travel to the Moksha;

Not by perceiving, but all through Faith.

The time when downfalls and humility comes;

I will relax in the hands of my Saviour.

 

2.)    Because I am not able for any world;

I am not grieving. I have luck in Christhu.

The humankind- you gave the crown of thorns to the living God;

Why should I want for the name that the humankind gave to me?

 

3.)    The witnessing society is around me;

Thousands gathered around me;

At the time when I run from here;

Leaving all my burdens and sins; I will look to my Yeshua Christhu.

 

4.)    When I think about the joy in heaven, while heaven acquire me;

When I continue retreating, accepting and serving; the Christ who died by suffering all the pains and blames;

I will never know what is meant by being tired.

 

5.)    Even if my heavenly father; punish me for a little time; His beautiful love does not diminish.

In the hands of my living God, who provides me goodness; my heart will find rest forever.

 

(I am traveller to Zion (Heaven); I rest on Yeshua Christhu and I am going through the way of sacrifice on the cross.)

 

     (O, Heart, Do not be afraid. Do not be terrified in the travel to heaven (Zion)

     Abraham’s God, Isahak’s God, Yackob’s God; is there with us)


1.)    Even if I am a fool in the eyes of the world;

I am best person in the vision of living God.

 

2.)    I have no anxious thoughts of anything;

The One who provided heavenly Manna( living God’s word); cares for my safety and well-being.

 

3.)    I certainly do not want to rely on humans from today;

If I find stronghold in my living God, then that is my only shelter.

 

   (O, Heart, Do not be afraid. Do not be terrified in the travel to heaven (Zion)

     Abraham’s God, Isahak’s God, Yackob’s God; is there with us)

 

 ( Grief is finished, Happiness came; Happiness came inside me, Hallelujah;

Yeshua redeemed my sins, Saved me wholly; He gave happiness inside me.)


1.)    I was born in sinful nature, I had grown up in curses;

The complete Redeemer, shed His sinless blood;

He redeemed the sinner in me.

 

2.)    I became tired after drifting away from the good way, I wandered because of misfortune.

Yeshua-who is the way, truth and life, the good shepherd;

Came to me, saw me and took me into His strong arms and hugged me in His bosom.

 

3.)    When we have to undergo through test of our faith, when friends move away and change;

Why do you have to fear? I am here near to you, He spoke.

With His mighty hands, He will lift us and make us walk.

 

4.)    His presence is happiness for us that no one has given to us.

I experience this happiness in more amounts, everyday;

No one can steal this happiness and no one can steal His blessings; from me.

 

      ( Grief is finished, Happiness came; Happiness came inside me, Hallelujah;

Yeshua redeemed my sins, Saved me wholly; He gave happiness inside me.)

 

 

 

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

© 2020 Harri


Author's Note

Harri
Three lyrical, musical poems for praising Yahovah (Christhu) from our fore fathers. Our only anchor on whom we can trust; even after our earthly deaths and in this life; is Yeshuati ( Yeshua's our Yahovah's salvation).



(I am traveller to Zion (Heaven); I rest on Yeshua Christhu and I am going through the way of sacrifice on the cross.)

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

35 Views
Added on September 13, 2020
Last Updated on October 20, 2020
Tags: Three lyrical, musical poems for praising Yahov

Author

Harri
Harri

Thrissur, Kerala, India



About
A soul for Yahovah. Our rock of Salvation or Our basis of Salvation is Yahovah (Christhu). 8 Good and upright is the LORD(Yahovah, living God): therefore will He teach sinners in the way. Psal.. more..

Writing
Add to Add to

A Stage Play by Harri