SHORT NOTE ON HOW IDOL WORSHIP;  STARTS AMONG CATHOLIC CHRISTIANS

SHORT NOTE ON HOW IDOL WORSHIP; STARTS AMONG CATHOLIC CHRISTIANS

A Chapter by Harri
"

SHORT NOTE ON HOW IDOL WORSHIP; STARTS AMONG CATHOLIC CHRISTIANS

"

SHORT NOTE ON HOW IDOL WORSHIP;  STARTS AMONG CATHOLIC CHRISTIANS:


[We are here under Christhu’s faith and truth in living God’s word; not because of our own. We have nothing to self-appreciate on it and we have nothing to boast on it. We are all under grace of living God. This is gift from living God; to join with living God; while living and after our earthly death. So, do not go to satisfy unwanted earthly desires. Just said here for a quick note of whatever said.]



We are here to discuss precisely; how idol worship came to Catholic Christianity; which make Catholics-fake believers. Roman Empire and its queen won a war because of holding Christhu to them. So, the queen of Roman Empire said, ‘Let Christian followers flourish among themselves.’ So they wanted their idol worship join together with their new Christianity. So, without reading the Holy Scriptures properly and even if some knew the truth of living God who is against all forms of idol worships and prates chanting; all of the Roman followers of Catholic Christianity brought their idols of Arthemis Greek goddess( the huntress) and other idols of numerous idolized deities in the form of Matha-Mariam (Mariam who never supports idols which is against living God) and of other human saints; which is not recognized by living God. What foolishness? And; all of them started to worship those idols of humans and animals. Roman and Syrian


empires became the ‘unholy kings’ 


(priests) of Roman and Syrian 


Catholicism; which were fully 


meaningless and in vain; which 


were against Living God’s true 


word. What the majority is doing; is wrong today without questioning or knowing about the truth in living God’s word. Later; even Martin Luther who was a Catholic priest in England; was saved from Catholicism and he protested against Catholic rituals, false catholic doctrines and catholic idol worship.



“Grow in Christhu’s maturity,love and freedom

and not in Satan’s maturity. We should not

struggle on the road to heaven (Zion). We 

should move away from all idol worship,

human worship, adultery, anger, jealousy,

gossips, lame talks, earthly desires,materialism, prate chanting, ignorance, blind beliefs, out ward stringencies and come to our living God. Be in strong faith in Christhu (our living God’s word). Be strong, determined and discerning in Faith. Do not show fickleness in faith in Yeshua Christhu. Let us be rooted in living God’s word. Let us preach good news. Be thankful to living God because it is grace and gift from living God, that we all are in Christhu. It is not our pride alone. Let us sow living God’s word in hearts of humankind in good grounds and harvest the living God’s word. Let us spread the good model in Christhu. So, we will get a dress of justification, salvation, having high radiance and a gown of praises when we go in the path to heaven (Zion).



These verses of Apostle Poulose; to Hebrews in the form of Epistle says everything; that these Pope and Catholic Christians are ignorant of:

 

When the Jewish priest has tear his sanctified dress in front of ‘Most high priest’ (that is Yeshua Christhu); from then the priesthood and all forms of Jewish priesthood has stopped. No more sacrifices; after Christhu’s only sacrifice for once for all our sins by His sinless precious blood.

 

Hebrews 7:23-28 And; the others who became priests were numerous, because death prevented them from continuing in office, 24 but ‘He’ (Christ) holds His priesthood permanently since He lives forever. 25 So He is able to save completely those who come to God through Him, because He always lives to intercede for them. 26 For it is indeed fitting for us to have such a high priest: holy, innocent, undefiled, separate from sinners, and exalted above the heavens. 27 He has no need to do every day what those priests do, to offer sacrifices first for their own sins and then for the sins of the people, since He did this in offering Himself once for all. 28 For the law appoints as high priests men subject to weakness, but the word of solemn affirmation that came after the law appoints a son made perfect forever.

 

Hebrews 9:11-14 But; now Christ has come as the High priest of the good things to come. He passed through the greater and more perfect tent not made with hands, that is, not of this creation, 12 and He entered once for all into the most holy place not by the blood of goats and calves but by his own precious blood, and so He Himself secured eternal redemption. 13 For if the blood of goats and bulls and the ashes of a young cow sprinkled on those who are defiled consecrated them and provided ritual purity, 14 how much more will the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered Himself without blemish to God, purify our consciences from ‘dead works’ (that is from all forms of idol worship, rituals and earthly sinful desires); to worship the living God.

 

Hebrews 10:10-14 By His will we have been made holy through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all. 11 And every priest stands day after day serving and offering the same sacrifices again and again; sacrifices that can never take away sins. 12 But when ‘this priest’ (Yeshua Christhu) had offered one sacrifice for sins for all time, he sat down at the right hand of God, 13 where He is now waiting until His enemies are made a footstool for his feet. 14 For by one offering He has perfected for all time those who are made Sanctified.   

 

 



© 2020 Harri


Author's Note

Harri
SHORT NOTE ON HOW IDOL WORSHIP; STARTS AMONG CATHOLIC CHRISTIANS:

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

30 Views
Added on September 21, 2020
Last Updated on September 22, 2020
Tags: roman empire, greek, Arthemis goddess, ido worship, won the war, idols continued, majority is wrong.


Author

Harri
Harri

Thrissur, Kerala, India



About
A soul for Yahovah. Our rock of Salvation or Our basis of Salvation is Yahovah (Christhu). 8 Good and upright is the LORD(Yahovah, living God): therefore will He teach sinners in the way. Psal.. more..

Writing
Add to Add to

A Stage Play by Harri