PRAISE SONGS TO YAHOVAH FROM OUR FOREFATHERS.

PRAISE SONGS TO YAHOVAH FROM OUR FOREFATHERS.

A Poem by Harri
"

THREE PRAISE SONG LYRICS.

"

The hands of kindness will lead you, through the ways in dawn; till the end of the world.

Do not need to be afraid; The Creator guards you, to cross the travel through wilderness.


1.       In the morning; living God became a baluster of clouds and in the night; He became pillars of fire.

For our thirst; He gave us the pure water from the rock. The heavenly manna, he gave to us as spiritual food for life;

Adore, laud and praise Yahovah who gave all of these to us.  

 

2.       In the boat of life, there are many burdens that does not end;

Waves and high tides dash on the boat; what will we do?

Do not be fearful; Yahovah is near to us.


The hands of kindness will lead you, through the ways in dawn; till the end of the world.

Do not need to be afraid; The Creator guards you, to cross the travel through wilderness.


1.)    “My living God in the highest- Did you see me in Christhu before the establishment of the world?”

 

        [The miraculous love; I will sing and praise forever

        You redeemed me; O, what a wonderful love.]

 

2.)    “Like a rejected person in the cow shed; As a lonely person in the Calvary cross;

Your feet and hands inside the rusted iron; I see and say, ‘How miraculous!’”

 

        [The miraculous love; I will sing and praise forever

        You redeemed me; O, what a wonderful love.]

 

3.)    “The leader of this whole Universe; became a sacrifice for my sins

Did you give your only life on this cross, to regain this creature!?”

 

[The miraculous love; I will sing and praise forever

You redeemed me; O, what a wonderful love.]

 

1.       “I have faith in the gracious Creator; So, I have relief in my soul; My earthly life which is full of     disasters- Became beautiful with His grace.”


                  (Grace, grace- Became my stronghold; Grace, grace- Became my happiness; Even if enemies come, even if rejections arise; I only need Grace for my life.)


2.       “In weakness, it provides strength. In the hot desert, it gives shelter of joy and vigour. In the darkness of days, it provides radiance and wisdom; Grace is only reliance for me.


3.       “Living God remembered me in my humility. He destroyed the strength of the big enemy of mine. He took me and restored in His mighty arms; I will sing praises.”


4.       “Even if many aversions come. Living God became favourable for me in my life. He gave me His precious life; From here, He will make me walk in His grace.”

 

(Grace, grace- Became my stronghold; Grace, grace- Became my happiness; Even if enemies come, even if rejections arise; I only need Grace for my life.)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

© 2020 Harri


Author's Note

Harri
Praise songs to Yahovah. Our living God’s, our Creator’s grace and love is upon us. His shelter, His Salvation and His refuge is within us and we should trust and have faith in our living God; that His promise will be fulfilled. When we are faithful to Him even in our troubles and disasters; He is also faithful to us. We should drink and eat from His spiritual water, spiritual food; that is from His words for our spiritual thirst and spiritual hunger. Thus, if we are faithful and humble towards our living God; we will get inner strength and inner beauty to become as spiritual beautiful fellowship in our Meshiach. We are blessed, if we find our stronghold in living God.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

36 Views
Added on October 16, 2020
Last Updated on October 29, 2020
Tags: praise, songs, lyrics, to Yahovah.

Author

Harri
Harri

Thrissur, Kerala, India



About
A soul for Yahovah. Our rock of Salvation or Our basis of Salvation is Yahovah (Christhu). 8 Good and upright is the LORD(Yahovah, living God): therefore will He teach sinners in the way. Psal.. more..

Writing
Add to Add to

A Stage Play by Harri