Anonymous

Anonymous

A Story by HazelGrand
"

Just an idea im putting out there for a story.

"
A/N: Hey this is a in-progress story i was writing. I just want to put a feeler out for it. I didnt know where to post it so i just wrote it here. If you like ill post some chapters of it.
What do you think?

Time: Current

Setting: Modern America

A girl name Iris, hates her dead end retail job. She got on academic probation at school because it was too boring for her. Now lost and bitter she has no idea where she should go with her life. Her friend, Niles is currently going to school for computer science. He suggests learning programming since technically you don’t really need a degree to become a programmer. You just need an impressive resume. Iris wants to try it but she isn’t quiet getting it and Niles has only just begun schooling on it. Niles older brother in passing tells them about an old friend of his from high school. A kid who was amazing with computers he landed in trouble multiple times at school because of it. His name was Jasper and Niles brother believes he is a part of anonymous; A secret underground computer hacking group. Iris looks him up and is surprise to find out he still lives in their home town. Iris goes to his house in search of a mentor to teach her. When she arrives she is greeted with an unwashed, unkempt young man who still lives with his mom in her basement. Iris pleas with Jasper hoping he would teach her eventually Jasper break down and agree to teach her the basics. After spending some time with Jasper, Iris realizes that Jasper is an identity thief and computer hacker. Also the group “Anonymous” is only a wives’ tale. After learning the basics, Iris Niles and Jasper become a band of misfits in hope to do something worthwhile with there skills. The team decides to try a program at an internet café. They program although doesn’t work and backfires. After the failed attempt to use a functioning program the group end up meeting Wyatt. An extremely talented internet troll. The group, mainly Jasper blow him off though. They retreat back to their home where they work hard on new programs but every time they attempt anything they are blocked by annoying memes and gifs. Eventually they find out it is Wyatt trolling them. After a heated online battle Jasper finally accepts Wyatt into their group. With the group of four together they will band together and become an unstoppable team online.  

© 2016 HazelGrand


Author's Note

HazelGrand
A/N: Hey this is a in-progress story i was writing. I just want to put a feeler out for it. I didnt know where to post it so i just wrote it here. If you like ill post some chapters of it.
What do you think?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

It's a good concept, there's some substance to it. I currently work as a part-time software and web developer, anything that blows out of proportion with this idea will immediately stick out.

But I cannot comment further, I think it's time you tell us the story.

Posted 8 Years Ago


so long as this story doesn't get too technical then it sounds good..(to me about the technical bit i'm not great with computers so don't want to have to try an decipher things if you get me) but I'm intriqued to see what mischief they get up to! you have certainly stirred my interest!

Posted 8 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

164 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 5, 2016
Last Updated on March 5, 2016
Tags: In-progress, computers, hacking, trouble

Author

HazelGrand
HazelGrand

Phoenix, AZ



About
Hello, my name is Hazel Grand. I am an aspiring writer and goal is to get into the profession of writing. I aim to one day write stories for media. Why? 'Cause i like making stories up. I don't belie.. more..

Writing
Millennials Millennials

A Screenplay by HazelGrand