I'm Coming Home

I'm Coming Home

A Story by Juria Kurosaki
"

//FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST FANFIC// I couldn't remember who I was. People tell me, "Don't you remember you're famous." But I don't remember... Not one bit.

"
"I'm Coming Home"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up knowing my name and where I live. I could remember faces and names. I could remember I didn't like hospitals and that milk was vile. But I couldn't remember who I was. People tell me, "Don't you remember? You're famous." But I don't remember... Not one bit. I couldn't remember Al. "Where's Al?" I asked Winry after arriving home. She had looked at me with sad eyes. "He's gone Ed, don't you remember?" I shook my head not trusting myself to speak. Al? Gone? There's no way... It's not possible. "Ed? You okay?" I could hardly hear her through my thoughts. How could I not remember. Why can't I remember anyway? I asked Winry what had happened. She looked at me with sad eyes again. "Oh Ed," She sighed. "You wanted to die. You stood on train tracks till the train came. A couple saw you and brought you to the hospital." I asked why I had wanted to die, "Before you left, you told me, 'Maybe I should follow Al." I didn't understand what you meant until I got a call from the hospital saying you'd been hit by a train!" Tears were coming from her eyes. "Don't cry," I told her, "I won't go again" I promised. I promised... I promised her. So why am I here? Why am I on the tracks again? I snuck out in the middle of the night after everyone was asleep, I didn't even realize what I was doing till I was here. The funny thing was, it felt right. I should be here, what I'm doing is right. I heard the train's whistle sound. "Here I come Al," I said closing my eyes, "I'm coming home." I didn't see the train hit me, I felt it though. It hurt like fire for what felt like hours. Then it was gone. I was gone. 'I'm coming home.' I thought one last time. Then, I was truly gone.

© 2016 Juria Kurosaki


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

well that was depressing....... think you managed to rip out a piece of my nonexistent heart. Congratulations.

Posted 8 Years Ago


Great job.

Well written, capturing your imagination. I could see Ed standing defiantly in the path of the train, his arms outstretched "Here I come Al".

I loved every bit of FMA :D

Posted 8 Years Ago


FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST is one of my favorite anime. Well done on this one.

Insight.

Posted 8 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

132 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 8, 2015
Last Updated on March 3, 2016
Tags: Anime, short story, short stories, fanfiction, sad story, sad stories

Author

Juria Kurosaki
Juria Kurosaki

St. Louis, MO



About
Hi, I'm a sixteen year old girl who writes short stories and poems! Usually my short stories are FMA fan fictions but my poems are original. My inspiration is usually from pictures that I've seen. I s.. more..

Writing