Eveyday

Eveyday

A Poem by Ella
"

I'm sane....for today.

"

 

Everyday 


Sitting alone in this room

I begin to cry

Cry away the pain

The insane day I just faced

I pick up my escape

One swift movement and i'm gone

Away,

just in a daze

I need it 

this place 

this maze

Of nothingness, yet it fills me

With what

I cant explain

Just know its enough to keep me sane

Sane for another day. 

© 2015 Ella


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

When you sit and count 1 minute it seems to take forever which makes it that much crazier that 24 hours goes by so quickly and with seemingly little results. I lost track of life a loooong time ago. Whether or not that was before the insanity is up for debate. But this reminds me of when I was 17(which feels like a century ago to me despite it only being a couple years) I had no clue how to make it through the day. Honestly I would've beet you a million dollars I wouldn't live this long back then.

tl;dr Life's crazy, bruh.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Ella

8 Years Ago

I'm glad you did make it this far. I know i'll make it for many more years, if the lord permits, but.. read more



Reviews

I have had some days like this...They were terrible, i even refused to wake up in the morning sometimes cause i didn't want to face the world with pain in my heart....Another master piece, short yet very truthful.....And i loved the courage you have shown in this poem.....

Posted 8 Years Ago


Ella

8 Years Ago

I'm sorry to hear that. I hope your are better now.:)
Inject Positivity

8 Years Ago

Well i took them as experience and they made me stronger...Thank you frnd....
Such is the case with all providers of a deceptive happiness, when it is actually that provider which tears away at your sanity. It causes you to crave more and more of it with each passing day, having its user so thoroughly convinced that without it, he/she would lose everything and slowly fade from life into the darkness.

Posted 8 Years Ago


Ella

8 Years Ago

Wow amazing perspective.and completely true.
Aventicus

8 Years Ago

Thank you. I've actually written a story of sorts about this situation. Would you care to read it? I.. read more
Ella

8 Years Ago

Yeah send me a reading request or a link.
It takes experience and multiple amounts of indescribable emotions to write as well as many poets. You tell your story in a very subtle way, it's as if your emotions are a recreation of a feather floating swiftly above. There's no need to exaggerate every moment. I loved it.

Posted 8 Years Ago


I started writing mainly for this reason. It feels like everything just spills out onto the paper. Sometimes it works. Sometimes it doesn't. It sucks when it doesn't... It worked for me. Maybe it will work for you.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Good poem of the thoughts you have and feel. Some days are tough but there's another day around the corner where you will smile and know that the tough days made you a stronger person. You write your feelings and you carry them on your sleeve. your poems show you are a sensitive but strong person.

Posted 8 Years Ago


Ella

8 Years Ago

Thanks for the review I just now saw it. I don't really consider myself strong but I need to try to.. read more
I love this poem. I often feel the same way. I guess most poets are emotional thought provoking people.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Ella

8 Years Ago

Glad you liked it!
I love this poem. I often feel the same way. I guess most poets are emotional thought provoking people.

Posted 8 Years Ago


With insanity all around us it can be a challenge to stay sane. But I guess that's life, reacting to conflict and trying to make some sense out of the madness and find some meaning where it can be found.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Ella

8 Years Ago

True. Life is full of challenges and things we wouldn't expect but we just have to find a way to dea.. read more
I love this because it seems we all yearn for that perfect escape. So able to relate to

Posted 8 Years Ago


Ella

8 Years Ago

Thank you! Glad you like it and are able to relate to it!
Tamika Finley

8 Years Ago

No problem
Another one of your poems that strikes me.
I'm just hoping the swift movement is only a swipe of the pen.

There's these two little sentences that kind of draw me out of the moment, though.

"the insane day I just faced"

I'd personally write something along the lines of..

"The insanity I face."

It might be because you write in present tense and suddenly drop to the past tense. (I'm not sure if I get the terms right, English isn't my first language and I know f*ck all about the theory behind it.)

I'd also remove 'yet', and make it "Of nothingness, it fills me.". It's already contradictory, so..

Just sharing my thoughts, I love it as is.
It's your creation based on your emotions,
I just want to help you make 'em flow better.





Posted 8 Years Ago


Ella

8 Years Ago

Thanks i appreciate the help ill definitely make some changes. Thank you i always enjoy getting anot.. read more
silentLIGHT

8 Years Ago

You're very welcome.

I like it too when people give their opinion.

So.. read more
Ella

8 Years Ago

That's totally fine. I'm glad you could help. I'm thinking of changing one of the lines to something.. read more

First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Stats

631 Views
13 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 17, 2015
Last Updated on July 17, 2015
Tags: everyday, insane, dark, pain, alone, cry

Author

Ella
Ella

KY



About
Hello everyone. If you haven't figured it out yet, my name is Ella. I'm just a girl who enjoys writing and reading every once and a while. Like everyone, what you see on the surface doesn't alwa.. more..

Writing
My Best Friend My Best Friend

A Poem by Ella


Happiness Happiness

A Poem by Ella



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Roofless Roofless

A Poem by 1VJ


Moon's Decay Moon's Decay

A Poem by Ella


Undecided Undecided

A Poem by Ella