Pneumatic

Pneumatic

A Poem by Hello, Elle
"

Not my best!

"
The sound of the wind
Slapping the leaves
The sirens in the distance
What do they mean?
Where are we,
And why are we here?
Tell me the truth
Everything is so unclear

© 2010 Hello, Elle


Author's Note

Hello, Elle
I wrote this months ago. I found it in my journal and decided to post it. Tell me your thoughts and opinions, con-crit is always welcome!

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

good one see mine too "QUEST OF LIFE".

Posted 12 Years Ago


Beautiful beautiful beautiful

Posted 12 Years Ago


I love this! I just saw you as an online reader and thought I'd let you know that you've got talent. This is great, just let it keep flowing from your mind into your pen and you could really add to this piece :)

Posted 13 Years Ago


Poetic Voice is Announcing the first Poetic Voice Cash Prize Contest for Poetry. Awards will be given to the writers who submit for consideration the most outstanding poems within the context of Poetry and Word Art.
http://poeticvoice.ning.com/

Posted 13 Years Ago


i really liked this, i think if you added more it would be even better but its great the way it is, good job on this :)

Posted 13 Years Ago


Wow, I just read that you are 15!! My goodness girl, keep writing.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Hello, Elle!

The first line is very good; I enjoy the verb "slapping".

Play more with the "pneumatic" title. How does the use of wind energy dispel or obscure truths?

I admire the simplicity of the answering lines, and the big questions seem appropriate in contrast to the physical impetus. However, the line "everything is so unclear" feels like it be a little more crafted, as it currently seems a little too general.

Otherwise, beautiful phrasing, especially in the first two lines.

Keep it up!

Posted 13 Years Ago


Truthfully, I love it! I believe you're really talented. I can't wait to read more!

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

259 Views
8 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 11, 2010
Last Updated on October 11, 2010

Author

Hello, Elle
Hello, Elle

Neverland, CT



About
My name is Elle, or Eli. Whichever you prefer. I am a sixteen year old girl who dreams to become a journalist one day. I play guitar, and I recently bought myself a beautiful Yamaha APX 500! I writ.. more..

Writing
Frantic Frantic

A Story by Hello, Elle



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..