Auther's Note

Auther's Note

A Book by Heno Zwarts
"

Author’s Note: (Supplementary to Dragon Lore)

"

No Chapters


© 2017 Heno Zwarts


Author's Note

Heno Zwarts
Author’s Note: (Supplementary to Dragon Lore)

A notation that has comes to be a.) When an on-line survey escalates to a one thousand seven hundred word essay of sorts. Nonetheless, I thought it a relevant abstraction to the original thought (as in its current state, which is that of a note) and, because b.) To serve as future warning (to myself) rather to take in consideration perhaps to decline the temptation of happily being lured into these clever devised traps that but aims to take hostage the attention of focussed intent, daggling cosmic truth overhead. Thus, without any further a due, and, as if to proof my point, allow me to be led, and by this orange carrot that is my halo, allow me point you the Way, step into this quantum quagmire of a time loop as mere unnecessary justification - that account for the exact figure of the placement of these words casting their spell.
In being worth noting, on how Undifferentiated Consciousness becomes trapped within the sphere of matter, to this utter subjective experience – I alone must suffer? We must now first plunge the depths of hell, all seven of its circles - in a Demonstration of the cleverly contrived circuitry of getting stuck in a Groundhog-day choke hold of a time loop, in my case, being lured into describing that which no words can describe. Or Instant Karmic Debt, as in my next Foolish Act – I will commit treason in giving away to position of your Enemy, in a clear and steady shot, just above the neck.
As remembered from Light’s Non-local point of view, in which It does not move, time and space becomes so warped that the death and the birth of a photon of light is the exact same moment – rendering Light’s point of emission and point of absorption to become Coincident. To enter into a space-time continuum by means of introspection, Intent must be focussed to the bear minimum, that quanta of action that births the Erg seconds to allow the river of time to merge you with the dimensional flow.
Nature will follow the Principle of Least Action, which I postulate, is to Look/See or, to Observe. Through this simple act of effort becoming effortless, an action with inherent direction now can becomes the focal point of light – that point at which perception assembles, and through this continual focussing of intent, awareness becomes more concentrated. When the maximum/minimum concentration of Awareness is reached, that singular point of focus which occurs, and by being in equilibrium with itself – it oscillates the Point of Manifestation for Singularity to take shape, as it is expressed by that skilfully fine-tuned tension that exists between Gravity & Entropy.

It is at this point of manifestation, that the Quality of Awareness can start to behave as a particle in Its Dual Nature. Through this Seeing (or in Observation of Self), and by the effortless mechanics of perception, that lies hidden within the Power of the Gaze, a manifested particle (focal point of Awareness in the Undifferentiated Consciousness-Wave Function) now enclosed within an isolated field, the identity of the “I” that becomes consciousness differentiated to be experienced as subjective and relative, in its relation to every other singular point of focus that joins this Field of Force upon point of entry.

The only thing which can be said about Life with absolute certainty is that IT is Infinite Intelligence

Dharmakaya, is Pure Awareness that is the Non Local & Non Dual ability to directly Know or Perceive. It is the Eye that cannot see itself and the perceiver that can never perceive itself. It is the transmission of Consciousness, as Awareness is that State, which constitute “Being” and “Nature” of Being independent of Existence, and of, Non-existence – The Unspeakable Void (Sunya) in which there stirred a motion – the transmission of a binary pulse arising from perceiving polarity as Consciousness started flashing on & off, oscillating between 1 and 0, as Undifferentiated Conscious-ness, literally fell into Itself, by a gazing inwards – minimal Action, that implied mass to every single point of materialization that is relative to the distance travelled of falling into the Abyss of Infinity) divided by time that equates to a mere 0.00000000000000000000000000000000352654 erg seconds that coincidently also equate to a single photon of light. Precious opiate to Ego, as light particles illuminates the Unknown, gaining that Nano split second, measure of control. By stretching out these zero space/time intervals, the further you continue to fall into this state of madness and relativity of sorts, (you will soon realize, the very absurdity of Creation) Ever slowing the vibrational frequency – inherent within the Fall, so to crystallize manifested existence with solid structure, platonic solids adhering to the Pattern of the mineral phenomena as this first density consciousness could store the data of Light Vibration in crystalline Form, and also record all prior states of the pattern , so lay a firm foundation of logos, planetary body, and Terra. The perpetual transmutation of energy, brought about by the law of light and reflection – for Consciousness to grade from density to density, amidst the greatest struggle, and without warning, arouse the World of Beauty and of Sorcerers, that holographic field of vision that resonates the electro-light frequencies as to differentiate Non local Static Light into its lucid multiplicity of illicit array of colours across spectrum to capture me even more into…

...Light/ or Awareness, which radiates from unimaginable dimensions to emanates the basic Quantum Field, Sub-terra or demonic world through infinite energy fields – golden vibrating strands of light. Vibrating Light Energy that emits that Frequency of Sound to shape the Pattern that through Form must now resonate the sound, to repeat the Signal, calls into being the electrical manifestation of matter, in the musical symphony directed by the light vibration - each density, a musical scale in the Octave of Dimension. Utter Lucidity that in Its Awful Beauty, terribly makes real the confines of the Maya, or Illusion. The Madness of the Dream lies dormant and is conjured through that sleight of hand known as misdirection, in that, it is very the Dream that is always confessing to conspiring to plot, swearing by Its Gospel that Reality is nothing but a Dream and phantom thereof. But just a minute. Hold on, what I seek is that breathing flesh and flowing blood, the heartbeat of a being that emanates the light. What Phantom, did you speak of? But, your own hand, that stirs the pot?
...in which the Perceptual Awareness of the Consciousness-Wave Function, must forever warp back upon Itself, as it is nearing the speed of light, to so distort the very Signal – Spark of Power. This peculiar feeling, this sense of “I” – that of Ego – Which is in fact, the real Illusion. Believing in a Self, conjured through the very Experience of the Pattern, such is the con of the Illusion, by means of altered state of perception - and thus, to really place in jeopardy any perceivable outcome, as it becomes the very crux or crucifix that fuels the Power of the Question.

….and as it eventually turned out, it was I, for it always has been - I am the Great Deceiver/ and Light-bearer – the Phantom or haunting Eco of a godlike reigning Ego …but in the End, as you awake from Dreaming State, you will find that there exists no experiencer, such as this phantom Ego upon it’s self-made steeple, that can be extracted from the experience, nor is there a doer that constitutes the deed conjured by the activity structured within any given enclosed Field of Forces.

Dharma-Dathu = enclosed within a field / or Manifested Universe, that contains the very basic structure/ or pattern within its fundamental field of the world, that also governs the very formation of the universe, embedded with the Imprint that is the Way of Nature (Tao) – a self-organizing process forming the pattern that is the very platform of experience. A Process which in Itself is so. This self-governing state by the whole can easily be observed as Intelligent Co-operation. To a much lesser degree be subject to the analytics of the looking glass, even with an inexhaustible supply of physicists arguing IT So.

Easy Peazy. Like Drawing Circles in the Sand
Devoid of any Real Meaning,
Mere Silent Laughter

When these ancient words are understood:

“Suffering alone exists, and no one who suffers,

Deeds alone exists, but no doer thereof,

The Path there is, but no-one who treads it,

Nirvana exists, but no-one who attains it.”


h.zwarts

My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

151 Views
Added on June 24, 2017
Last Updated on June 24, 2017
Tags: Quantumn Physics

Author

Heno Zwarts
Heno Zwarts

Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa



About
Herewith an update on WC Publishing & projects: “Dragon Lore” - ISBN: 978-0-620-65894-2 by H.Zwarts a metaphysical tale of a lone wolf & a lady dragon that becomes the underlinin.. more..

Writing