One of a kind

One of a kind

A Story by Mk36
"

No one is built like you..you desing yourself

"
Ambition is bigger than the vision push yourself to be a better writer do it for yourself and no one else share it and listen to the critics to be ahead no one is ever gone be as good as you are we all design to execute our full potential on life is a game of chess think four moves ahead and not just one check mate I'm on one vision sniper vicious I'm on a killing spree don't rate me as general I'm barely a recruiter with a veteran soul mind of my own a humble statement if i say I'm a C.I.C. (Chief In Comand)
Never let my guard down niggaz want to come and try to take me down but boy must i remind you I'm impeccable like floyd mayweather the differences between you and i I'm always above however i can come and beat you down boy don't try test my patience that Y.O.L.O. s**t wont work with me your absence errbody gon see me I'm always gon be C.I.C. Never pay the goons to terrorize me in fact i will teach some about me graduated from the streets gladiator soul will always be warriors i have seen who you think you are going against me chances are slim thug you'll never be i run the streets since i was in kinder garden people never seen a flow this mean hunger like a lion uncaged I'm always free tryna dodge sucka niggaz and police get a bad broad take her to the condo and let her be my freak get them stacks on the corner flip another key bricks after bricks like I'm building the eiffel tower or some in paris please don't tell me young pimpin ain't got an immaculate flow back in the row any given time know that i will always shine regardless of the situation champions always deliver how dare you to compare me with that garbage none sense that your talking about i do this so effortlessly don't you see you can count this bars and have em for free you call your self the best but lets be real there is 8 planets countless stars that no one has the count 7.13 billion people in the world no one is built like me!

© 2014 Mk36


Author's Note

Mk36
I work very hard to be in evryones shoes and introduce them to my world from your world..

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

136 Views
Added on September 23, 2014
Last Updated on September 23, 2014
Tags: Strong, corauges, mentality, brave, one of a kind

Author

Mk36
Mk36

Tigard, OR



About
Latin male mid 20s enjoy writing songs or just in general like to write my thoughts down! Hope you enjoy more..