Home

Home

A Story by Hikaru01

I looked to my right and saw Mark standing in the place I had left him at about 30 minutes ago; I don't blame him really, this used to be our home before everything went wrong. I could remember where everything was, from the tall sky scrapers to the small book shop hidden away in the corner; I started walking towards him hoping he wouldn't go on red alert and try to attack me with his knife.  It wasn't until I was standing next to him that I noticed what he was looking at; this was where it all started, this place was the reason why the city was burnt to the ground, this is the reason why Mark and I have no home know.

 

"Ali we could've changed things, you know made a difference and all that."

 

His voice held sadness and anger but I couldn't blame him, I understood what he was thinking about and honestly I was as well. Dad had worked for the company that started all this, we personally saw the plans while dad was making them, we knew there were errors that could destroy things but we let him continue his project anyway; after all it was the one thing that made him happy after our mother had passed away.

 

 "Even if we tried he wouldn't have stopped and you know it Mark, once dad started planning he never stopped."

 

We couldn't stay in the city once it was burnt down so we fled and now live out in the woods; although it was hard living out there we were able to make a small little town, we tried to remember everything we were taught so we could teach the younger kids that had joined our little group. Unfortunately it wasn't enough becuase in the end we always came back to this burnt down mess of a city, the place we would always call home. 

© 2013 Hikaru01


Author's Note

Hikaru01
Okay this is something I though up while waiting for an exam to finish..... sorry bout any mistakes, just ignore them :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

so what exsacly did her dad do to burn down the town?

Posted 11 Years Ago


Hikaru01

11 Years Ago

it was a project gone wrong exept that fact and leave it there
MoonLight Ninja

11 Years Ago

ok will do
this is awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted 11 Years Ago


Hikaru01

11 Years Ago

thanks :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

162 Views
2 Reviews
Added on February 12, 2013
Last Updated on February 12, 2013

Author

Hikaru01
Hikaru01

About
Well there isn't much to tell about myself.Firstly I am a girl. I enjoy reading, drawing, writing stories and hanging out with all my friends. I'm the eldest sibling. I love to read because it allows.. more..

Writing