Sebastian and Roxanne

Sebastian and Roxanne

A Story by Hikaru01

"Come on Roxy, don't be a scaredy cat. All you have to do is jump and you will land safely in the water." 
I stared up at my twin brother; Sebastian's black hair blew in the wind, covering his bright blue eyes.
 "Bastian when you suggested we do something fun I didn't realise it meant jumping off the edge of a cliff!"
"Oh come on Roxanne! Nothing bad will happen, I've done this a million times before." 
Although he had a reassuring smile on his face I didn't trust him; Sebastian always came up with the craziest ideas and I would always be a participant in his crazy schemes but today I had to put my foot down. 
 "I refuse to take part in this Sebastian, and what do you mean you've done this before? Does mum know?" 
 He shook his head and started walking backwards.
 "No she doesn't Roxy, if she did she would only worry and then I would never be able to leave the house." 
He continued walking away from me and towards the car, maybe I wouldn't have to try and talk some sense into him, maybe for once he was able to see sense. I turned away from the edge of the cliff and started to follow Sebastian towards the car when he turned to face me a smile on his face. Before I realised what was happening he had ran past me and jumped off the edge of the cliff.
 "Sebastian!" 
 I ran towards the edge of the cliff to see him submerge into the water; I waited for him to re-surface.

© 2013 Hikaru01


Author's Note

Hikaru01
boredem

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

It's actually not that bad. Let me review another.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Very nice story. I don't know why I'm never able to create good fan stories.....

Posted 10 Years Ago


Akashi

10 Years Ago

You are very welcome! I'm not able to think things up at school because I can't focus on school AND .. read more
Hikaru01

10 Years Ago

Thanks. Most of the time I write these during my ICT class. Seeing as i am a whiz with computers my .. read more
Akashi

10 Years Ago

Oh. What is your favorite internet board game?

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

214 Views
2 Reviews
Added on April 8, 2013
Last Updated on July 7, 2013

Author

Hikaru01
Hikaru01

About
Well there isn't much to tell about myself.Firstly I am a girl. I enjoy reading, drawing, writing stories and hanging out with all my friends. I'm the eldest sibling. I love to read because it allows.. more..

Writing



Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5