Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by Hikaru01

Monsters, that's what had killed my family. Because of them I had to move in with my uncle, he was my last living relative; I know I should feel lucky that he is still alive and willing to take me into his home. If it weren't for my uncle I would be out on the streets struggling to survive each day. However, there is something strange and unnerving about him; during the day I go to school with my friends, it's there that I learn to control and use my abilities. 

My uncle had work though so we would rarely see each other and this meant I had to learn a lot of things at a young age, but I was okay with that. After my uncle had finished worked he would come home but for only a short while before he left again. He would be gone for hours and then if by chance he would arrive home but he would be covered in scratches and blood; a lot of blood. I worried about him.

Each night before he went out I would ask him what he did once he left but he would ignore me. One night it looked like I was finally going to get an answer from him but instead he just told me to go to my room. I was only ten so I did as I was told and I went go to my room. Eventually my uncle started coming home earlier and was covered in less scratches; I had started to hope that it meant he would no longer go out for a long period of time during the night. I was wrong.

It was a Wednesday when he had come home covered in blood, a lot of blood. After studying his face and arms I came to the conclusion that not only would some of the scratches need stitches but he would also be covered in bruises. I had offered to call a healer to come attend to his injuries but he had declined saying it wasn't as bad as it looked and then he went up stairs to his room. Eventually, I got curious and started searching the house; I had hoped that I would find something that would explain why my uncle was constantly injured and covered in blood; I had searched the whole house in the matter of a week and found nothing. 

I repeated this process for two more months before I had given up and continued my life as normally as a ten year old girl could.


© 2013 Hikaru01


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

cool as

Posted 10 Years Ago


Colies this sounds awsome!

Posted 11 Years Ago


♪Barklight♪

10 Years Ago

Hey tio, you know what you should continue?
Hikaru01

10 Years Ago

what .....
♪Barklight♪

10 Years Ago

This story XD
I like it Tish the Fish
but why make me read it XD
but it amazing

Posted 11 Years Ago


Hikaru01

11 Years Ago

uhh yeah you can
Finalri

11 Years Ago

well maybe some of them
Hikaru01

11 Years Ago

haha soooo you can ignore my invites on this then if you want

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

168 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 14, 2013
Last Updated on April 14, 2013


Author

Hikaru01
Hikaru01

About
Well there isn't much to tell about myself.Firstly I am a girl. I enjoy reading, drawing, writing stories and hanging out with all my friends. I'm the eldest sibling. I love to read because it allows.. more..

Writing