Souls

Souls

A Story by Hime_Chan

There were once two souls who wandered aimlessly though the world. Darting though the clouds,the trees, and the vast seas. They were lonely beings,never truly feeling as if they had a place in this world. Then one day the two souls collided. A bright green and purple light flashed into the skies as the two souls came together. The purple soul cried out in joy, as the Green soul nestled herself upon the neck of the other. The souls were no longer lonely, they had found their true soul mate. They were now two bright and very happy souls. They no longer felt as though they did not have a place in this confusing land called Earth. Many years had passed, the souls still danced through the skies, swam the oceans, and made their way across the land as one. All was grand, until a billow of black smoke could be seen in the near distance. The black smoke slithered it’s way to the souls. The purple soul rose up and tried to strike the black smoke down,but the black smoke was much stronger. He ripped the Green soul from the Purple soul. The two souls cried out in anguish as the Black smoke took the Green soul away from her mate. The purple soul stood frozen in time. She could not move, She felt completely empty and lost inside. The purple soul floated around in a haze for days. The black smoke had wrapped itself around the Green Souls body. Making her blind to everything around. He cast a virus in the green souls mind. She had forgotten about her soul mate. The purple soul had awoken from the shock of all that took place. She could feel herself being pulled to the Green soul. She heard the whispers of the Black smoke, she knew that she was getting close. The purple soul hovered over a small patch of forest, she could see the black smoke and her soul mate in the distance. She let out a certain noise that only the green soul could hear. As soon as she let out the familiar noise, the Green soul’s body shook. Her body began to glow a bright green color. She let out a loud cry, as she struggled to be released from the black smokes grasp. The Purple soul flew in circles around the two. She darted in and out, trying to find a way to grab her mate. The black smoke let out a growl which made the ground and trees shake. The Purple soul had made up her mind that she would fight until her last breath. The purple soul and the black smoke flew through the air, smashing into each other at full speed. The green soul was frozen with fear as she watched her mate being thrown around in the sky. The purple soul dove down and wrapped herself around the green soul. A bright light shot from their bodies as they merged together once again. The black smoke came flying down on the souls like a hawk diving for a rabbit. The two souls looked deeply into each others eyes, and seconds before the black smoke was to strike, a barrier of energy wrapped itself around the two. The black smoke had vanished as soon as it hit the barrier. The two souls lived out the rest of their lives together, two souls who were destined to always be as one.

© 2014 Hime_Chan


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I liked the story it was good and I'm glad that the two souls had a happy ending.

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Hime_Chan

9 Years Ago

Thank you! ^_^

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

241 Views
1 Review
Added on June 28, 2014
Last Updated on June 28, 2014
Tags: Souls, soulmates, love, lost, missing, fate

Author

Hime_Chan
Hime_Chan

NJ



Writing
Only but 8 Only but 8

A Poem by Hime_Chan


Maze Maze

A Poem by Hime_Chan