Difference

Difference

A Book by Stardust
"

Read the Author's Note for the description.

"

Chapters


© 2010 Stardust


Author's Note

Stardust
Zora Litesung grew up in Brookings, Oregon right by the Pacific coast ever since she was little. Her mother and father were close to her, but weren't nosy when it came to her social life. She had understanding friends, loving parents, a nice home by the coast, and everything else for her perfect life.
That is, until the storm came. Zora's parents were out celebrating their 20th anniversary on the night of a terrible storm that flooded the entire city. Her parents were lost in the wreckage and she never heard from them again.
Zora was forced to pack up her belongings and move in with her distant aunt Marta in Blue Grass, Iowa.
How will she survive? Read and find out.

My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Reviews

Poetic Voice is Announcing the first Poetic Voice Cash Prize Contest for Poetry. Awards will be given to the writers who submit for consideration the most outstanding poems within the context of Poetry and Word Art.

http://poeticvoice.ning.com/

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

416 Views
1 Review
Added on July 31, 2010
Last Updated on July 31, 2010
Tags: book, fiction, life, reality, Stardust, friendship, heartbreak, love, passion, teens, sadness, tears, happiness, recovery

Author

Stardust
Stardust

IA



About
My name is Stardust Fuse. (Yeah... that's my name) I lived in Oregon right on the coast ever since I was born, that is, until we moved to Iowa when I turned 12. My poetry is usually about nature a.. more..

Writing
1 1

A Chapter by Stardust


Moonshine Moonshine

A Poem by Stardust


Raine Raine

A Poem by Stardust