Man has already ended

Man has already ended

A Story by Dixie Jones
"

I just ant the world to be different

"
Man has not ended? Humans are supposed to be grateful, kind, and natural. Maybe for some the link has not stopped. But did you ever think about the others? You have set your life on money, fame, and fortune. Wheres the love, family and friends? We have been exposed to electricity, one of the most important things in our life's. Made for Living, to survive. Yet we take it for granted. Money. One word that runs though every human mind, no matter who you are. But, have you ever realized the money you have? You have plenty of money to pay the bills, get food, yet buy yourself many things you do not need. While all that extra money you are spending would have been worshiped by millions surviving by a few dollars a week. Praying for water, dreaming about having no diseases, wanting to go to school their entire life, ecstatic when they visit the doctor. Do you understand? Man kind is selfish. Always has been, from the beginning of time. Lets change it. When you don't like you dinner what do you do? Put it in the trash? That food was a family's meal for the week. None of you can debate with me. If you will, you no not understand, and you are ungrateful and unwilling to listen and care about others in need. Not only are their people in your town that have no where to go, no food, there is plenty of people around the world, who have nothing to do, no where to go. So all I'm saying is, next time your mother and father buys you the wrong color of I phone, or the wrong flavored dinner? Please think about yourself and your life. Then change your attitude. 

© 2012 Dixie Jones


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

166 Views
Added on December 23, 2012
Last Updated on December 23, 2012
Tags: humans