Chapter 4 - Head Tremors

Chapter 4 - Head Tremors

A Chapter by Holdini

I hope Kurihara-san passed her exam without any trouble, or did I hinder her and make things worse? Great, now I’ll again become a fleeting glint in her eyes as she passes by me in the hall ignoring my pleas for forgiveness! Wa-wait Kurihara-san isn’t like that she’s a forgiving and honest girl, right? hahaha…

These thoughts float through my mind during this excruciating Algebra lesson. Great it’s Monday, the farthest day away from my freedom of the event-free weekends. Looks like only about four hours left until I’m out of here.

“Pssst Yuuuta, how did your romantic get-away go on Saturday?”

That could only be one person, here we go.

“I bet you cuddled allll night and it went something along the lines of: “Hi-Hiragi-kun scoot closer it’s cold in here.” Am I right?”. Kasuno begins whispering to me.

“No not at all shut up, stop talking to me during class time alright?”

Kasuno leans in closer from the next desk while trying to be quiet, which isn’t working very well. “Come on you can tell me all the desirable things that happened while your hormones took you over to whe�"!”

“Hiragi-san, Yatago-san come to the teacher’s room after class!”

Shitttt, I slam my head down face-first onto my desk. Just what I want another unneeded distraction in my day. Sensei doesn’t look like he’s in a good mood today either and I already feel a migraine coming on.

----

----

After class ends Kasuno and I grab our bags and depressingly walk to the teacher’s room. The hallway is bustling with students scurrying to their next class without being tardy. We get to the stairs by the teacher’s roo�"

I clutch my head in pain, a migraine is coming on.

“Huh, you okay Yuta? You like like you’re in pain”. Kasuno asks as he looks at me weirdly.

“N-No give me second I’m going to head to the bathroom real quick just wait for me outside”. I rush off to the nearest bathroom to take my medicine. Kasuno doesn’t actually know I have this problem, well no one does besides my parents. It’s not worth telling everyone so I can attract more unneeded sympathy.

I open the boy’s bathroom door and pick an empty stall, good seems to be empty since the next class periods have started. I dig in my bag to find the pill bottle. “Ah here we go please make this pain go away�"huh?” I shake the bottle and hear nothing inside it.

“Come onnn come on!” I open the cap and find nothing inside. “D****t!!”

“Clack!” I throw the empty bottle on the ground. How could there be none left surely I wouldn’t bring it if it was empty.

“S**t s**t s**t uhh”. The pain is reverberating throughout my head as I clutch it. My vision is getting a little hazy, I just need to calm down and make it to the teacher’s  room.

I splash cold water on my face that makes things a little better. I grab my bag and the pill bottle and leave the bathroom to meet back up with Kasuno…

“You all good man? You had me worried for a second there.”

“Yeah I’m fine let’s hurry up and get this over with.” I say as we stand outside the teacher’s room.

“Excuse us, we’re coming in.” Kasuno says through the door.

We slide open the door and await the verbal abuse.

“Ah boys please come in. Look I know you are good friends but that isn’t an excuse to interrupt class time. Whatever this little debacle is about get it out now.” Sensei looks like he doesn’t want to be here either.

Sensei looks at us awaiting a response, I look at Kasuno annoyingly.

“Sensei it was nothing serious, just Kasuno being his normal interrupting self.”

“Hey man that’s not true! If I’m going to interrupt you its only because I need valuable information”. He proudly puffs out his chest.

“Huhh?! How is that information valu�"”

“That’s enough you two! Tch.. just stop interrupting class and we won’t have a problem anymore okay? Now go to your next class I’ll give you two an excuse note for being late”. He turns to his desk drawer to pull out the slips and gives it to us.

We bow apologetically and leave the room.

“Well that was an complete waste of time”. I say annoyingly. I check my phone for the time and sigh to myself.

“Yeah I think he was planning on scolding us more but gave up once he realized it was us. Well I’m heading off to history now cya later Hiragi-chan!” He waves with his sarcastic grin and disappears around the corner.

I crumple my excuse note in anger with him. I have music class next on the second floor, I start taking the stairs to the next level when I see Taki coming in my direction. Oh great just who I wanted to see on this lovely Monday..

“Ah what a lovely day it is today isn’t it Hiragi? I’ve heard you’ve had quite the weekend with the class idol.” He smiles at me like he has me found out, who does he think he is acting like some detective who has caught the murder suspect?

My head is still throbbing with the pain only getting worse, I don’t have time for his s**t right now!

“Ehh I don’t know what you’re talking about I spent my Saturday laying around at home playing chess. Why does it matter to you anyway? Look I have to go�"”

“It matters to me because as vice-president of the student council I need to make sure all of the students are acting appropriately, even off school grounds”. He quickly stops me and says his part.

I’ve had enough of him why does he insist on pestering me? My eyes start to twitch in frustration. This is not the time for thissss.

We are in the back staircase of school so no one is around right now, maybe that’s why he thinks he can pull this stunt with me.

“Shut up, I don’t have time for your belittling right now go serve the student council president like you should be doing right now and get out my way”.

That seems to tick him off. “Hahaha funny Hiragi at least I’m not a shut-in after school hours. Do you really enjoy your gray life that much where you robotically come to school and leave? It must be tough not having much interaction with anyone besides your dim-witted partner Yatago”.

I feel my face getting red with anger, my head is killing me, what is this feeling? This is different than the times Kasuno messes with me.

“Kasuno may not be the most intelligent person at this school but at least he’s not a piece of s**t. You’re more of a henchman-type character who goes behind others’ backs for your own sad gain”.

He pushes me against the wall with anger written all over his face. I stare him right back into his eyes with equal anger.

“I already know Hiragi, you were with Kurihara this weekend! I hope you two had fun she really does seem like the easy type”.

“Take that..back”. The moment he says that my vision starts to blur and I feel my whole body pulsating. Taki starts to back off a little as he looks me in the eyes in bewilderment.

“Hi-Hiragi wha-what’s wrong with you why do you look like that? Couldn’t take the truth I see?” Taki completely lets go of me with a frightened look in his eyes.

----

----

“Hiragi-san please pay attention to the lesson! You already came in late you can’t be dazing off too!” Sensei jolts me to reality with a disappointing look.

…Huh? I’m in music class right now? I don’t remember coming in at all.



© 2017 Holdini


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

179 Views
Added on July 9, 2017
Last Updated on July 9, 2017
Tags: thriller, mystery, horror, school, action, japan


Author

Holdini
Holdini

About
Hello, I'm new to the writing scene and am currently attempting to right my first novel. more..

Writing