Minecraft legasy...a Minecraft novel

Minecraft legasy...a Minecraft novel

A Story by Ethan
"

A Minecraft book about Steve and Herobrine in a battle for supremesy

"
Minecraft novel         by Ethan Hopper

Chapter 1: the man behind the blocks

"What the flip!", "I am a blocky man!" Shouted Steve as he was in a strange environment with no houses or other humans, he was a single man in a land with a single shape, cubes . "what must I do?" Wondered Steve and though he was scared and had all different emotions he knew what to do. He walked to a slender looking tree and drastically
 started to punch it. When the tree broke,(strangely), only one block was removed from the bottom and gravity did not take its affect. While the tree was being demolished Steve had visions of a man, an evil slender type man, he had Steve's body but he had white eyes and a devilish grin. But Steve knew it was just a hallucination, a trick of the mind. The wood was in his possession and the leaves were falling apart with tiny trees popping out of them but they were only oak saplings. He noticed a urge to create and build his imagination for all eternity. So he began to craft the wood into oak planks and with those he made a small house with a crafting table and a chest ,chair, and other things. But then he walked to the door and he freaked out, it was night.

Chapter 2: things in the dark
It was dark and freaky, Steve checked outside and it was a night to "die" for! Resurrected men immerged from the dark, also known as zombies. Monsters were swarming, he recognized the zombies, skeletons and giant spiders but two monsters were all new to Steve. One of them was a slender looking, green, four legged monster with  no arms and a creepy looking face of black frowns and eyes, they were creepy that is why Steve gave them the title of creeper.
The second creature was a black tall man with purple eyes and purple dark matter coming off him. Steve looked him in the eye, big mistake. Suddenly the creatures hidden mouth opened and he vanished but to only find a second later he was at the front door, he teleported. It was for sure Steve's end but then the rain started and the man in black died. Since it was almost Steve's end and so he gave them the title of ender man. All the creatures were out and the night still young so Steve experimented with the crafting table to find his answers were all there in his house. He quickly crafted a sword, pickaxe and shovel. He dug into the ground to find stone. Where he was mining it was darker than his house and outside, he heard sounds of monsters and water so he ran up to his house and on the way he found a black substance indented in the rock. It was coal, he mined it and he crafted a torch by accident. It lit up the house one hundred percent. But by that time it was day once again.

Chapter 3: people of the world.

Steve was so relived but he couldn't celebrate yet. He was feeling hungry. He found four pigs and three sheep and he got pork and wool and with the cobblestone he collected in the mine he found out how to make a furnace and cooked the pork and ate it, it was delicious .  with the wool he made a bed, he was so glad he did not have to experience that terrible night all over again. He noticed there was bones, rotten flesh and arrows everywhere. The monsters burned in the daylight but the creeper was alive and Steve  saw his tracks so he packed his bags and went on a creeper hunt. On the way he saw caves , lakes and forests but he was heading for grassy plains and he could not believe his eyes when he saw a house in the distance. One house two house three house when did it end. The creeper was gone and Steve was more focused on the little village. They were all wearing the same types of clothing just different colours depending on which job the villager had. They were humans with the noses of Squidward and talked with strange sounds. Somehow he knew what they were saying it was almost like they were speaking English. They all wanted to trade either something for an emerald or an emerald for something. Steve stole their wheat so he could get an emerald. With those emeralds he traded the blacksmith seven emeralds for a diamond pickaxe. The village had a creature of iron and vines as a defence, it killed a zombie and the last thing we want is a zombie villager. Steve felt like he was in need to save these people, to rule them. 

Chapter 4: the king and his kingdom.

With cobblestone and help from the villagers he made a castle and weeks later his kingdom was complete. The night after it was built, he had a nightmare of the slender type man again but he remembered him somehow even though he has never seen him. The name of this man was Brine but he is now known as Herobrine and is in Steve's head twenty four seven. Even the land seems darker and he sees him everywhere, usually he is on the distant shore or in the fog or even his glowing white eyes are in the caves. All the good passive mobs are in the kingdom of Steve, they give him purpose and peace. All the monsters are gone and he does not know where but he is wondering if it is not a hallucination , what if Herobrine is real.

Chapter 5: a dark side.

"Steve, Steve!" Shouted a villager,( since Steve taught them English),"I have a letter for you, it is from a guy named Herobrine." Steve went ballistic. "Are you sure" asked Steve in distress. "Positive sir." Said the villager proudly but the look on Steve's face made him less proud and then he started to worry and ran away dropping the letter on the floor. The letter said that he had to meet Herobrine the next week on 14 April on the volcano edge opposite the viewing point.

Chapter 6: not a dream

The week went by slowly and Steve prepared with a diamond sword and armour. Steve set off on his journey and in less than four hours he arrived  at the edge of the volcano and Herobrine came from the sky with thunder and lightning ."Hello Steve wanna die!" Shouted Herobrine and threw his emerald sword at Steve but he dodged it and kicked Herobrine in the back and he fell into the volcano and died so he was gone forever and there was a crack in the world between Herobrine's kingdom and Steve's good kingdom and the bad mobs were not seen for years.


The END

© 2016 Ethan


Author's Note

Ethan
This book is not accosiated with the minecraft or mojang brand. Also read my book: the 6 descendants

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

90 Views
Added on July 19, 2016
Last Updated on July 19, 2016
Tags: Minecraft, herobrine, Steve, game, parody, novel, cool, epic, fantasy

Author

Ethan
Ethan

South Africa



Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Ethan