ADHD Rants... News Weather Reporters

ADHD Rants... News Weather Reporters

A Chapter by HorHay3
"

Weather Reporters....

"

Ok, you evr watch the news? In the summer? And on a really hot day? Some jack-off  umbrella sucking weather reporting shmuck , goes to "the people" and asks them , "So, is it hot enough for ya?" This drives me nuts... it 100 f*****g degrese outside, and this overpaid rain cloud , is sent out, to stop people on the streets , where its hot out , and ask these poor, sweaty b******s , a idiotic question "Is it hot enough for ya?" Well what the f**k do you think? I personaly would like to give a sartastic answer these news a******s , who seem to go out of the way to stop me on the street. "Is it hot enough for you?" Well no Bob, I could go for another 20 degrese because my balls have not completly shrivled up yet. Yep another 20 degrese should do it. And then they ask the other hot weather question "So what are you doing to stay cool?" Well Bob, I just put my dick in the ice cream cone your eating right now, and that helped a bit. But long time coolness will make me stick my hairy naked a*s in your punchbowl back at the newsroom. Yep thats should do it Bob. And then they keep babbling on , "Well there you have it, life in Cleveland , how to stay cool , genitals in ice cream. Back to you Tom."

People like this just make me want to throw fire in their face.... Like a big heaping pile of fire...RIGHT IN THE FACE!!! IS THAT HOT ENOUGH FOR YA BOB??????? HUH??!?!?!??!?!

sorry...that got a little violent.....
 



© 2009 HorHay3


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

123 Views
Added on January 2, 2009


Author

HorHay3
HorHay3

Cleveland, OH



About
more..

Writing
Zombies 1 Zombies 1

A Story by HorHay3


The Knife The Knife

A Poem by HorHay3