Love & Death

Love & Death

A Story by HorrorMaster
"

A story about a couple falling in love, getting married. One night Ashley was attacked then the next day she came back as a ghost.

"




















In Miami, Florida. On a Monday afternoon, a young man named Danny, was at the mall. He’s a lonely and depressed gothic single man. He had on a Cradle-Of-Filth t-shirt, a spiked choke collar and bracelet. He have brown long hair as well.
He was sitting near Hot Topic alone and all by himself when he saw a hot young gothic girl walking straight towards him. The girl is a sad and lonely gothic single girl too. She had a black skirt and shirt, black fish net that has chains on it, and black long hair with beautiful green eyes. She was wondering what was wrong.
“Hey what’s wrong? You look upset.”
Danny turned his head and starred at the girl. His thoughts were saying wow this girl must be the most beautiful girl in the world.
“I’m just so lonely right now. I haven't had a girlfriend for a long time. Since my last girlfriend died a few months ago.” Danny cried.
The girl felt so bad for him, and it showed.
“Aw you poor thing, but hey it's okay, my boyfriend died a few months ago too, and I've been upset and cutting myself so I know how you feel. By the way what’s your name?”
He felt so bad for her too, so he gave her his name.
“My name is Danny what's your name?”
The girl gives him her name too, and asks him out.
“My name is Ashley, would you like to go out with me sometime?"
Danny put a smile on his face because no one has ever asked him out before.
“Sure I’ll go out with you. How about this Saturday night? You meet me at the movies around 8pm?” Danny asked.
She put a smile on her face too, and besides Ashley did think Danny was sexy anyways.
“Sure I’ll meet you there.” Ashley replied, while she was looking at him and smiling.
“I’m so happy right now thank you so much Ashley” Danny replied with glee.
Then unfortunately Ashley had to go.
“Well I have to go now, so I guess I’ll see you at the movies at 8pm this Saturday, so bye.”
Then Ashley left, and Danny waved to her.
“Alright bye Ashley!”
Now it was a Saturday night at 8pm. They both meet each other and start to hold hands while walking to the movie ticket box office.
“So what movie do you want to see?” he asked.
Ashley thought about which movie she wanted to see. She contemplated a couple of choices in her mind and finally came to a decision.
“I’d like to see Big Fish.” she said, “I really love Tim Burton's film’s, so lets go see that.”
“Alright Ashley we will see that movie.” Danny replied.
Danny got the tickets and then they started to walk in. Right then the movie started, they both decided to make out. Danny started to suck on her neck while she was watching the movie. They stopped for a while because the movie had a part in it that they wanted to see, and then right when the boring parts came up, they started to make out again. Right when the movie was over, she was shocked.
“Wow we made out for entire movie.” Ashley said.
Danny started to laugh. "Haha I know, but it was a great movie though."
Danny laughs and Ashley smiles.
“Yeah it was a great movie and you are a great kisser too baby.” Ashley said when she was looking at Danny and smiled.
“Why thank you sweetie, you are a great kisser too.” Danny smiles and put his arms around Ashley.
That‘s when they became boyfriend and girlfriend. They had a great time on their first date. They were going out everyday and night, and having a great time together.
One night Danny went to Ashley’s house to pick her up. He asked Ashley, “Where would you like to go?”
Ashley thought about it first. “Um where ever you want to take me my love?” Ashley replied.
Danny decided to go to the beach. All his life he wanted to go to the beach with his beautiful girlfriend and see the sunrise together.
“Sweetie lets go to the beach.” said Danny.
“Okay baby we will do that.” said Ashley.
They went to the beach together and saw the sunrise, and made love and made out all night long. Her eyes were shining like stars when she saw the sunrise.
“Oh my god baby the sunrise it's so beautiful. God I love you so much baby.” Danny smiles at her.
“I love you so much too sweetie, and you are even more beautiful then the sunrise my sexy love.” said Danny.
“Aw you are so sweet baby.” Then she kissed him on the lips.
They started to walk to the park (since the beach was right next to the park anyways). They both saw the swing set. Ashley always wanted to go on a swing set. Since she never been on a swing set before.
“Baby I want to go on a swing set.” said Ashley.
“Okay my love!” said Danny.
Danny puts her on the swing set and swings her. They were laughing and kissing.
“Wow this is fun.” said Ashley.
“Wee!”
Then he swings her around with his arms. An old lady was walking her dog, saw them and walks up to them.
“Aw you guys are a perfect couple.” said the lady. They both smile at the lady. “Aw thank you!” said Ashley and Danny.
Danny takes her home. Ashley had a great time together with him.
“I had the best time of my life baby. You are the greatest guy I have ever met.” said Ashley while she was kissing him.
“Thank you sweetie. You are the greatest girl I have ever met too, and I love you with all my heart.” said Danny.
“Aw I love you too, bye my sexy boy." He smiled at her and waved to her. "Good bye my sexy angel.”
They both kiss, and then Ashley went in to her house, while he went to his car and drive home. Danny thought about marrying her.
“Hmm in the few years when me and her are 22 years old. I am going to marry her.”

Three years later

Three years later Ashley and Danny were 22 years old. She moved in with him, and they both been having a great time together. Danny came home with flowers of red roses and a box. Then he gave the roses to her.
“Aw thank you so much sweetie.”
Danny went down to his knees, and open the box. She saw a nice shinny diamond ring, and he asked her. “Ashley sweetie will you marry me?”
Ashley was so happy; that Danny asks her to married her.
“Yes Danny I’ll marry you, god I love you so much.” she cried, while she hugged him and kissed him on the lips.
She was crying, because she is very happy. Danny put the ring on Ashley's finger. they both hugged each other and cried in happy tears.

A few months later Ashley and Danny were getting married.

Everyone was clapping when the priest said, “You may now kiss the bride.’
They both kissed, and then they started to have dinner. Ashley heard her favorite country slow song, and it was Remember when by Alan Jackson. They both seem to really loved this song, so they decided to slow dance to it. Everyone was smiling at them while they were slow dancing to the song. Then the wedding was over. They both went up to Las Vegas for their honeymoon, and they went to their hotel room. She was getting horny and Danny too, so they made love so they could create a family together. Now it was daytime, they both had fun at Las Vegas all weekend by going on rides and seeing awesome shows. Then they decided to come back home since the weekend was over. Now it's midnight and they were at their home. She had so much fun for their honeymoon.
“Wow baby I had fun for our honeymoon.” said Ashley while she was looking at Him.
“Yeah me too. Lets go to sleep I have work the next day now.” said Danny, so they both went to sleep.
The next morning they woke up. He didn't want to have breakfast. All he had was just coffee. Then he went to work. He works at the record company and sells records of CD’s now. Ashley was so lonely. She couldn't find a job yet. All day she just watches TV, and thinks about Danny. It was nighttime now and it was started to rain. She was so scared. She is afraid of thunder and lighting. Since she was a little girl. Her mom was in the shower. Then lighting went through her house and killed her mom. She was crying in pain when the lighting killed her mom. Ever since then she was afraid that lighting would kill her.
An old truck was at her house. Danny was still not home from work yet. There was an old red neck drunk man that had a red hat, a white t-shirt on, blue jeans, and he is carrying a beer. He came to her house. Because he wanted to use her phone, so he knocks on her door.

Knock! Knock!

Ashley wanted to know who it is.
“Who is it?” Then the man told her. “Hi may I use your phone?”
She open the door.
“Why you want to use my phone?” she asked
“Because I just got a flat tire on my truck and I need to call my wife.” The man replied, so she let him in.
The man walks into her house. While the man picks up her phone. He stared at her weirdly.
“Why are you looking at me you f*****g b***h? I hate when people look at me like that.” said the man while he hangs up the phone.
He starts to beat the living s**t out of Ashley. She was so scared and crying.
“Why are you doing this to me?” Ashley cried.
“Because you look like a f*****g w***e you piece of s**t.” The man screamed.
The man dragged her to her bedroom and started to rip her clothes off and continued to beat the living s**t out of her by hitting her so damn much, and trying to make her to have sex with him. He was grabbing her hair and making her suffer. Ashley started to bleed from her face and body. She tried to grab her phone, so she can call Danny's cell phone.
Danny came home; he heard his wife screaming and crying coming from his bedroom.
“Ah! Please, oh god please no. Please don't hurt me. Help! Help Me! Please somebody help me!” Ashley cried and screamed.
Danny ran and open his door. He saw the man beating up and raping his wife. "Hey you f*****g a*****e leave my wife alone." Danny screamed.
He started to grab the man off his wife and started to beat the living s**t out of the man. Ashley started to call 911 while Danny was beating the living s**t out of the man. She told them to come here.
“911 their is a man at our house that was beating me up and trying to rape me. My house is 2345 N.W 95 st Miami, Florida. Please come hurry.” Ashley cried.
The man push Danny out of the way really hard against the wall. The man put out his gun and shoots her in the heart.
Danny scream in terror. “No!!!!”
The cops came and kick the house door. “This is the police put your f*****g hands behind your back.” The cops screamed, while they saw the man. Then they arrested him.
Danny was holding Ashley's hand and crying. She was almost dying.
“Ashley please don’t go.” The cops just arrested that man. Please don't leave me. I love you so much, and I’m sorry. Please don't die on me.” Danny cried.
She spoke to him in a softly voice. “I love you too, g.. g.. good bye my love.” Ashley's heart stopped, and she was dead. Danny was crying right now. His heart feels in a lot of pain, because of that son of a b***h killed his wife.
“No, why god, why this have to happen to me, why can you just take me not her?” Danny cried.
He couldn't stop crying. He cried everyday and night. He was so depressed. He really loved his wife. He prays for her every night and day and wish for her to come back. He goes to her gravestone every night and day, and put her favorite flowers next to her gravestone, and look up at the sky.
“I miss you so much baby. I wish you were here right now. I feel so lonely with out you.”
He started to cry again. “God I wish you will come back and spend a day with me.” Danny cried.
He started to turn around. Then he saw Ashley all upset and cold.
"Hey baby I’m here." Ashley said. Danny smiles when he saw her right next to him.
"Sweetie you are back" he said.
Danny tried to hug her, but he couldn’t. His arms went passed through her. Danny got scared. Because he realized his wife is a ghost.
“Oh my god you are a ghost,” Danny said while he looked at her.
“Yeah I know I’m a ghost, but I’m here for you baby. I heard all your prays, and I saw you crying. You should come with me. We can be together forever. You should be a ghost just like me. Is fun baby, it feels so great being dead.” said Ashley.
He was looking at her weird. He didn't know what to do.
“I don't know, I heard being dead is very sad, and all the people who care about us, will cry in pain.” said Danny.
Ashley was upset when he said that. She really wanted him to be a ghost just like her.
“Danny I love you so much, and I want you to come with me. It can be fun by being a ghost. Come on sweetie, we can even scare the living death out of the man in prison that killed me.”
Danny decided to come with her.  She went to him and put her hand through his heart, so his heart will stop. He started to fall down dead. Danny came back as a ghost.
“Wow I feel so cold and bright looking. Am I a ghost now?" Danny asked, while he looked at her.
“Yes you are my love.” Ashley replied and smile. “Okay my love!” said Danny.
They both flew together by holding hands.
“Lets go to prison and scare that man that killed you okay sweetie,” said Danny while he looked at her.
“Okay my sexy ghost.” said Ashley.
They go to the prison and saw that man. The man heard something coming out of his prison window. Then he walks to his window and he turns around. They both scared  the man to death by giving him a monster ghost face look. The man got so scared that he had a heart attack and he died. The prison becomes darker, and the man becomes a ghost. The man tried to get out, but the prison floor was broken. Flames were coming out from the prison floors. “What’s happening?” The man said. A demon with big horns and fire red skin, coming out the prison floor. Then the demon drag's the man down into the deeps of hell.
“No!” The men yelled, while they both laugh and smile at each other.
“I guess love and death can be fun after all.” said Danny.
“Yeah baby, but I know where a big white and bright place up in the sky were all the love angels and good people come from.” said Ashley.
“Alright lets go my love.” said Danny while he looked at her.
They both hold hands and flew straight up to the sky and go to heaven were they lived happily ever after.
 
The End

© 2017 HorrorMaster


Author's Note

HorrorMaster
do you like the story? ignore grammar problems

Theme song for this story.


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Your topic and theme for this story are great. the ending is very sad. the love story between two misfits is great. You need more detail and instead of using there names so often use he or she to break it up. I till less on the sweeties and babies. I do like this story and it has wonderful potential. I was giving this information on my writing not long ago so don't feel bad. I have had to fix things alot. I have revised First Kiss three time now and still it needs work. I love your poems. Put as much detail into your whole story as you do your poems and you will have a story that will completely blow people's minds. Not bad for a first draft. Keep working at it and don't loose hope. You will get it.

Just a small suggestion and someone pointed this out to me a while ago as well in the same sentence you have used spiked twice. You could word it like he word a black spiked collar and bracelet. You can do the same thing with explaining the girls clothing as well.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

outstanding

Posted 14 Years Ago


Good story. I love the ending. at least they both can still hang out.

Posted 14 Years Ago


YES! I loved this. When I was reading, I just had in the back of my mind that this wasnt going to end good. But then you shocked me with an outstanding ending! Great job on this.

Posted 14 Years Ago


Love this. It's sweet and tender, then tragic and happy again. I think this is great and you did a wonderful job on it. Glad they got revenge in the end and went into the light.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

She couldn't found a job yet
should be she couldn't find a job yet
other since then... you mean ever since then?
The man pick her phone up and then he was looking weird at her
should be picks up and she is staring at him weirdly
Because I just got a flat tired on my truck and I need to call my wife
here it should be tire but you could be making him slur cus he drunk idk i like the story though

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I felt bad when Ashley got killed, but loved when they were both ghosts and that being ghosts can be cool, they got revenge, the murderer was dragged to hell, and they went to Heaven hand in hand. A cool tale.

Posted 14 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

i like the different moods of this piece..thought the storyline was good ... I liked the love story with the scary parts mixed in ..overall nice job on this!!!

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Your topic and theme for this story are great. the ending is very sad. the love story between two misfits is great. You need more detail and instead of using there names so often use he or she to break it up. I till less on the sweeties and babies. I do like this story and it has wonderful potential. I was giving this information on my writing not long ago so don't feel bad. I have had to fix things alot. I have revised First Kiss three time now and still it needs work. I love your poems. Put as much detail into your whole story as you do your poems and you will have a story that will completely blow people's minds. Not bad for a first draft. Keep working at it and don't loose hope. You will get it.

Just a small suggestion and someone pointed this out to me a while ago as well in the same sentence you have used spiked twice. You could word it like he word a black spiked collar and bracelet. You can do the same thing with explaining the girls clothing as well.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

awwww it was so romantic
and then it was so sad
and then it was great when Ashley and Danny are together again as ghosts and scare the life outta the guy who killed her
you get a 100/100 :)

Posted 14 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

I like it but some thing
1:be a lil bit more discriptive
2:slow things down a bit,ya know wht bout if they "ran into eachother" and she asks him out then
3:take 2 points of view... Ashley and Danny.
4:KEEP WRITING!! :)

-Anna Kay Patton

Posted 14 Years Ago



2
next Next Page
last Last Page
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

604 Views
20 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 3 Libraries
Added on February 28, 2010
Last Updated on November 3, 2017
Tags: Love, ghost, rape

Author

HorrorMaster
HorrorMaster

Tamarac, FL



About
Hello i'm Ira and i'm pretty much a horror writer. I have bad grammar and spelling or typos errors, but I tried my best, so please enjoy them. Also I don't like harsh grammar nazi saying (oh yo.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..