A Nightmare on the internet

A Nightmare on the internet

A Story by HorrorMaster
"

A young men being terrorized by an evil hacker to join a gruesome site.

"
It was another hot summer night in Austin. While most of the teenage boys had been trying scam hobos into buying them some 40's earlier that afternoon so they could drag some girls up to make out point Mike had been busy downloading pornography and chatting with strangers about video game consoles and file sharing.

Mike's mother, Theresa, had always been a bit worried about her son. "You need to go outside more and play with the other kids," she'd say to him. He'd always ignored her and usually told her off and explained how internet life was more real and interesting than hanging out with all the other "loser" kids in his community. Theresa had confided her fears with other mothers in the cul de sac thinking that maybe she just didn't understand the new technology the way he did, but the other mothers had always said that although their children used the internet that none of them were so wrapped up in it as Mike was. It was almost he had an obsession. Even still, Theresa couldn't get through to her son and figured that since nothing 'real' ever occurred on the internet that he'd be safe and hopefully grow out of this obsessive phase.

It was around nine pm that Mike received his first disturbingly strange instant message...

BloodRedHeadOnFire93: Hello Mike
KILLCHRIST13: Who is this, I don't recognize your sn?
BloodRedHeadOnFire93: You don't know me Mike, but I know you. I'm coming for you Mike.
KILLCHRIST13: Oh f**k you, is this TommyCat44? Dude I'm so sick of this stupid s**t. It's not my fault your w***e girlfriend sent me nude pictures. You're soooo blocked.

Mike added BloodRedHeadOnFire93 to his blocked user list.

BloodRedHeadOnFire93: You can't block me Mike. I'm not your typical user. I've taken an interest in you Mike. I want you to join us...

Mike stopped reading and began swore silently to himself.
"F**k, some kind of hacker" he thought. He attempted to close out the window by pressing the large red "X" button, but it didn't close.

BloodRedHeadOnFire93: Don't be rude Mike, I'm giving you an opportunity you've always dreamed of. Stop trying to get rid of me.

Mike made a disturbed face at his computer screen. He looked over at his window and his shades were down, so no one would be looking in through the window. How did this guy know what he was doing.

KILLCHRIST13: You're freaking me out man. What the hell do you want?
BloodRedHeadOnFire93: I want you Mike; I want you to join us in the Undernet Void, you'd like it here, I promise you.
KILLCHRIST13: Isn't that some sort of illegal file sharing network? Look man I'm not interested, you're probably a cop or something.
BloodRedHeadOnFire93: No no Mike, this is something much more than you've ever dreamed of. This is the Digital Ether, the place of all the missing data is lost, where nothing exists, where you will soon be coming.
KILLCHRIST13: Whatever nut job, I'm done dealing with you.

Mike went to go close out his instant messenger program but it didn't close.

BloodRedHeadOnFire93: I told you not to be rude Mike, that's twice now. You will be coming with me, whether you want to or not.

"F**k this stupid s**t" mike thought. He went straight to the power plug on his computer and disconnected it from the wall.

Nothing happened. The screen remained lit. BloodRedHeadOnFire93 was still sending him messages.

Mike backed away from his computer, spilling a nearby half drank flat soda on his rug in his fearful haste.

"What the F**K DO YOU WANT FROM ME!?!?!" Mike screamed at his computer.

BloodRedHeadOnFire93: I already told you Mike, I want you, and you will be coming with us.

"WHO THE F**K ARE YOU!?!?!?"

A knock came at the door.

"Mike, are you alright honey?" his mother asked.

"I'M FINE MOM EVERYTHING'S JUST F*****G DANDY!" He yelled at her.

Theresa's heart sank. It had been a while since Mike had been yelling at the computer when he lost some video game, she thought maybe he was starting to get better because he hadn't been taking out his aggression on her lately. She wished she could help with his internet problem.

"Alright honey, well if you need anything just let me know... you know I'm here for you... right?"

BloodRedHeadOnFire93: Get rid of her unless you want her to die too.

cold sweat beads ran down Mikes forehead.

"Seriously mom, I'm just fine. I love you mom. I mean it." his voice quivered when he said he loved her.

Theresa became swelled with emotions but mostly of joy. A tear of joy ran down her face. "I love you too Mike. I really wish we'd talk more and..." She kept talking but Mike couldn't ignore the computer monitor.

BloodRedHeadOnFire93: I said get rid of her or she dies.

"Mom, we'll talk more later I promise, but I really have to get this report done for school, maybe tomorrow OK? I just need to do this now please."

"OK Mike, I'll be downstairs if you need me" She wanted to talk to him more, but she didn't want to push the issue. She smiled to herself content that she'd actually gotten to hear those three important words she hadn't heard in so long.

"Thanks mom, I'll see you tomorrow"

"He does love me" she thought.

Mike spent the rest of the night awake chatting with his new friend.

BloodRedHeadOnFire93 sent him a link to join this site called Nightmare.com.

BloodRedHeadOnFire93: Go to this site or you and your mom will be dead.

www.Nightmare.com

BloodRedHeadOnFire93 logs off his IM.

Mike clicked on the link site. It has an opening page that have a hand holding a dead head with white eyes and  it says click here if you dare.


Mike click the click here if you dare link and  bloody skulls were poping up from his monitor screen. He couldn’t exit the site no matter what he tried. He tried to get off, but  couldn’t. He was thinking it was some kinda virus trying to destroy his computer. Mike decided to turn off his computer again, but guess what? He couldn’t do that either. The site was getting bloodier with lots of gruesome images moving to his screen. A decapitated hand was moving slowly out of his monitor screen trying to grab Mike to pull him in the site. Mike was getting so frightened. He tried to un plug his computer again. The site wouldn’t let him do that either even if his computer was unplugged. This site really hacked into his computer just to pull him in the web site and murder him. More decapitated hands were coming out of his computer just to get him. He screamed out “Help! Help me!” No one could hear him.

An evil decapitated head with eyes as white as milk popped out of his computer with an evil smile. The head moved his mouth and whispered “Come join us we’ve been waiting for a visitor like you in our site.” Mike eyes turned as red as blood when he stared at the decapitated head. Impaled hands grabbed his arms and pulled him into the web site. Mike screamed out “Noo!”

Now his red eyes turned back to normal. He got up and there were lots of moving decapitated body parts coming after him. He tried to get away, but the site wouldn’t let him. All the body parts decapitating him.

The next morning his Mother came to his room and saw him laying in bed decapitated and realized it wasn’t just a nightmare it was reality.

This is main page of the web site that Mike went.

© 2010 HorrorMaster


Author's Note

HorrorMaster
What you like about the story?

I know the ending was in a rush, but that how the story ended in this story. Is a short story people. Don't worry once I have more ideas. I will make part 2 of this story. :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

enjoyed ur flash horror. would be really great if this were scareware/malware and it was designed and sent out into the world compiled by vigilante do-gooders concerned about evil acting people who the law couldn't handle. or people could hire the service bureau for same. you know like jilted bridezillas, MADD moms, and parents against pervs, the spirits of murder victims... ;)

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Scared me pretty good, nice job

Posted 10 Years Ago


Ok, here's what I think after reading it!
-After you said that Mike was up all night chatting with his new friend, I wanted to see more of the conversation.
-I feel bad for his mom, so good job there!
-I apologize beforehand for this. "Decapitated" is only for heads. A hand is not decapitated, it is dismembered. :) Again, I am sorry. That just bothered me.
Thanks for putting your stuff out here for all of us to read!

Posted 11 Years Ago


This is the best horror story I've read in some time. As you said (and I felt), the ending was rushed. But the lead-in was gripping. Work a bit more on the ending and this story would be as good as any Stephen King short story.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

this was amazing good use of technology for the horror genra it would have been a lot better if you had of used more detail for his death but the leadup was amazing great job :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

That was pretty kewl. Really good how u got the whole generation gap thing in the story (My mum thinks computers are evil) Very good

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

enjoyed ur flash horror. would be really great if this were scareware/malware and it was designed and sent out into the world compiled by vigilante do-gooders concerned about evil acting people who the law couldn't handle. or people could hire the service bureau for same. you know like jilted bridezillas, MADD moms, and parents against pervs, the spirits of murder victims... ;)

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I remember reading this.. I think this was the first story you had me read from you and I liked it.

Posted 13 Years Ago


HAHA very cool! I liked this one. No problem with the quick ending, seemed to fit this piece.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Man, oh man. Reading this while on the computer, made it all that much more terrifying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted 13 Years Ago


U are gr8 Horror Master u have done it again.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

3047 Views
33 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 28, 2010
Last Updated on March 12, 2010
Tags: Horror, web site, hacking, fear, computer

Author

HorrorMaster
HorrorMaster

Tamarac, FL



About
Hello i'm Ira and i'm pretty much a horror writer. I have bad grammar and spelling or typos errors, but I tried my best, so please enjoy them. Also I don't like harsh grammar nazi saying (oh yo.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


B**b grinder B**b grinder

A Chapter by HorrorMaster


Warning Warning

A Chapter by HorrorMaster