The Wicked House

The Wicked House

A Story by HorrorMaster
"

A witch story about a young women learning on how to be a witch. In up using her supernatural powers to destroy witch hunters.

"
 In the year 1679 there were a small village in the woods, and in that woods there was an old wooden house. Living in that wooden house was a young and beautiful women who had eyes as blue as the ocean and hair as black as night. This young and beautiful women was interested in witchcraft and magical spells. Day by day she was alone in her small wooden house seems how no one ever visited her. She was disliked for being a witch. Her name is Lithium.
One night an old women knock on her door. She answered the door and let the old women in. As the old women walked in she was wondering what exactly the old women wanted?
"May I help you?" she asked. The old women smiled and said "I heard you’re interested in witchcraft & magical spells and want to learn more about it."
Sitting there listening while the whole time Lithium wanted to know how the hell the old women knew about her. The old women knew about Lithium on her mind, she is also a witch and wanted to teach Lithium witchcraft & magical spells. "I heard you into witchcraft and spells am I right?" said the old women. Lithium respond to her, "Yes will you teach me?".
Then the old women went in her house and brought out the book of magical spells and showed her how to used them.
Days went by as Lithium began to learn more and more spells. Trying them on innocent bystanders who would mock her for being what she was, though people never really liked her they were always nice to her for fear of being a subject to her next test of magic.
One day as Lithium was going into the village festival to pick up supplies. She came across a man who looked like he hasn’t eaten in ages sitting alone in the corner of a tree near the festival. She approached him slowly as he glanced up at her he jerked back and screamed, “NO you’re a witch. Get away from me!". She looked at him and down at herself. "H..h..h..how did you know who I was?"
She stuttered as if she was talking to the dead. "I know who you are, you’re the reason I’m homeless you turned my house into a building made out of body organs; so I had to get out of there. Why me? What did I ever do to you?"
She started feeling upset and bad on what she has done to him. "Because you were making fun of me and I hated it. That is why I turn your house into body organs. Now I most go now. Bye!" Lithium respond.
 The man got very angry started to follow her while she return to the house. Lithium realized that she was being followed. She used her mind powers on the man who is following her. Her mind powers made his legs impaled so he wont follow her anymore. The man scream in pain. "Ah! god you f*****g b***h." Lithium heard what the man said to her. She used her powers to shut him up by ripping his mouth wide open. A young boy standing behind the trees were spying on the man who got killed, and ran to the village festival to tell the others. The young boy told one of the witch hunters that he seen a witch killing a poor man with her powers. A witch hunter man named Max told the other witch hunters to hunt down this witch in the woods. They all grab their fire wooden stick and a rope. They scream out "Burn the witch" as they walk to the woods were the wooden old house is.
Lithium ran back to her wooden house, frighten and worried on what will happen to her from after killing that poor man with her powers. She heard the witch hunters screaming out "Burn the witch." The old women saw her suffering and worried. She tried to hide Lithium with her powers, but it was to late. The witch hunters kick the door and grab the old women and Lithium outside were they can burn them to death.
The witch hunters tied them up on a big tree with a wooden log under their feet. Max came up to Lithium and said, "Any last words before you die you witch." Lithium look straight to him with an evil look and said, "Yes you all will pay. I'll be back from the dead and you all will die." She spit on Max face with anger and hate.
Max drops the fire wooden stick on the wooden log and watch them burn to death. Max yelled out "Burn witch burn!" three times. Lithium and the old women screaming out in pain and suffering while they were being burnt to death.
Lithium soul went out of her body and went to the house. As both witches pass away in the fire. Max decided to went inside the house for a look. He starts to hear things moving inside the kitchen. Max walks in the kitchen and seen supernatural knives moving straight to him. He starts to ran outside, but it was to late. The knives slicing his body parts one by one into a big fire pot. Other witch hunters came inside the house to found out whats going on. The house lock the doors behind them. They all scream out, "Get me out of here." The house floors starts to turn into human blood. The windows starts to turn into Lithium's blue eyes. The wall starts to turn into body organs with human hands on them. Human hands grabs the witch hunters and ripping their mouths out wide open.
As for Lithium's soul getting revenge on them. Her soul went back to her dead burnt body and came back to life. She will live forever for all eternity in her wicked house.

© 2017 HorrorMaster


Author's Note

HorrorMaster
What you think about this story?

Theme song for this story



My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

very original and epic piece. You have talent

Posted 14 Years Ago


Good story, i agree with George, there were a few awkward sentences, yet your story telling ability makes up for it. Very worthy of reading. Keep it up.

Posted 14 Years Ago


Love the story line, the plot and the idea. A little eiting might not hurt. There are some awkward sentences.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

great writing, it needs a few editing in places, but overall super witch story!

Posted 14 Years Ago


Great story, very original. I think you did a wonderful job on this.

Posted 14 Years Ago


a very cool piece ..liked the characters in this alot .... Lithium was a neat name for a character kind of dark but clever and storyline was done well..nice work!!!

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

gruesome man, grueeesssommeee *thumbs up*

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


2
next Next Page
last Last Page
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

735 Views
17 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 28, 2010
Last Updated on October 20, 2017
Tags: witches, horror, magic, fantasy

Author

HorrorMaster
HorrorMaster

Tamarac, FL



About
Hello i'm Ira and i'm pretty much a horror writer. I have bad grammar and spelling or typos errors, but I tried my best, so please enjoy them. Also I don't like harsh grammar nazi saying (oh yo.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..