A Vampire's Dream

A Vampire's Dream

A Story by HorrorMaster
"

A young man dream about a fetish rave club filled with vampires

"
It was a dark stormy night in the small town of Cooper. A Gothic man named Maven slept in his bed, dreaming about a cold, dark rave club buried deep beneath the Smart Mall shopping center. The club, packed wall to wall with reveling vampires, contained several fetish chambers where all kinds of bizarre and ancient rituals were taking place. Vampires gorged on fresh blood from their victim's necks. The vampires took pleasure in their feeding. Everyone in the club was raving to this dark rave song called Melodies of the dead by Amdusica and taking ecstasy. Maven couldn't believe where he was at. He must be having a beautiful dream. He always wanted to be a real vampire ever since he was a little kid. A beautiful woman with long hair the color of coal, wearing a black fishnet shirt combined with a skirt, came up to him. She asks him if he wants to join her in her pleasure chamber.

"Well hello, sexy thing. Will you join me in my chamber? I'll make your life wild."

Maven smiles at her and said, "Hell yes I’ll join you."

She grabbed his hand and led him into a dark chamber room were he could have all the pleasure he wants. She starts to play this dark rave/black metal song called le son de la pluie by Tamtrum. Then she takes a ball gag and puts it in Maven's mouth. For Maven, screaming was no longer an option. She takes off his clothes and takes pleasure in slowly whipping him. She whipped his back so hard his blood splattered out everywhere. She starts to lick it as he sat there enjoying every agony-filled second. The women came up to him, her fangs were growing out sharp as daggers. She starts to bite his neck very hard, so she can enjoy the taste of his blood while sucking him.

Maven started to get weaker and weaker. His eyes were becoming black and red. His skin was getting cold as ice and white as snow. He transforms into one of them. Maven and his beautiful women were having torture fetish sex. Maven takes her arm and slices it, so he can drink more blood. She moan in pleasure. Maven more slowly moves towards her neck and starts to suck out all the blood so he can get stronger.

Now the rave club was about to close and it was sunlight. Everyone started to disappear into the darkness, but not him. He starred at the window and the sun coming to him, as Maven and his beautiful women both turned into dust.

That’s when Maven woke up and realized that it was just his vampire dream.

© 2017 HorrorMaster


Author's Note

HorrorMaster
Don't be harsh please comment it. :)

Theme song for this story




My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Dang! You can write a mean story!
I loved this, Such detail and imagery.


Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I loved this one, it was just a bloody dream. You have a way with getting to the meat of the issue, or getting to the core of the story yet keeping it very exciting in the process. I liked this one more than the witch one!

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

You did a great job on writing this one. Maybe add a little more detail but the story line was great.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Very tantilizing. Makes youe want a real live vampire club

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

a very cool piece ..like the whole feel of this piece...ending was a nice touch...overall great job on this... a great vampire piece!!

Posted 14 Years Ago


I loved this! Very hot and painful :) Do you watch Twilight? lol ;) Great job on this

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Too bad it all turned out to just be a dream until the end part where they die, before that it was a pretty good dream. I think you did a wonderful job on this vamp tale. Nice writing and story telling.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

For some reason i love this one :) Vampires=awesome, and with your added eroticism it is fantastic

Posted 14 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

i like this, great imagery that made me cringe D:

Posted 14 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.


2
next Next Page
last Last Page
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1301 Views
19 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 5 Libraries
Added on February 28, 2010
Last Updated on October 23, 2017
Tags: horror, gothic, pain, pleasure, erotic, Vampire

Author

HorrorMaster
HorrorMaster

Tamarac, FL



About
Hello i'm Ira and i'm pretty much a horror writer. I have bad grammar and spelling or typos errors, but I tried my best, so please enjoy them. Also I don't like harsh grammar nazi saying (oh yo.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Ugly Ugly

A Poem by HorrorMaster


Fear Fear

A Poem by HorrorMaster