Leave me alone

Leave me alone

A Poem by HorrorMaster
"

A poem about mean friends don't want to get to know you and be your friend.

"

Everyday it’s always the same,
I came to them trying to be friends with them.
They look at me like a demon of fear,
I shall spare their lives of friendship.
They always say leave me alone,
For what? Hate, fear. F**k all of them that is coming near to me saying that.
Give me a chance, get to know me.
It makes sad when they say those words,
Leave me alone.
I hope they are all glad as I stand alone with shyness.

© 2010 HorrorMaster


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

so emotional. made me really sad. and so true. i think we all go through this at one point or another. its upto to us to be strong and remember that we should never change just because ''we don't fit it''

A really exceptional write. only suggestion is check your grammar.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

It was awesome. :)
Thanks for sharing. XD

Posted 14 Years Ago


Awe, I can feel the pain in this. People are mean I do agree, and I don't like when they say stuff like that either. They don't even get the chance to know someone then push them away!
Very full of emotion and a very good poem!
I can relate to it 100%.


Posted 14 Years Ago


I see what style you are going for and i really do like the rant form. i just think it needs to flow better and you need to allow the reader to sympothize with you. And again try to make it have better transition and congruency from one line to the next.

Posted 14 Years Ago


So true, don't judge before you actually know someone. Nicely written.

Posted 14 Years Ago


So full of emotion. It flowed well and was a very powerful read.


Posted 14 Years Ago


I was a bit surprised with this poem coming from you, as it doesn't quite line up with what i normally imagine you writing. I loved the piece, and I feel I can relate to it, as all through out middle school I was that guy who couldn't connect with anything. That personal bit there got me hooked here, and gave me a good insight into what is being said in this piece. I agree with a bunch of the other reviewers here that the poem does convey an air of sadness, but also one of bitterness and rage. Good on ya, a great piece.

Posted 14 Years Ago


this is really sad:(. strong emotions, good write

Posted 14 Years Ago


i love this poem. the emotions are great. people can definitly relate to this. very well written.

Posted 14 Years Ago


Kids an young adults can be be excessively mean. Sometimes, it's more subtle, like you write here. Nice way to capture the feeling most of us have known from time to time.

Posted 14 Years Ago


Thank you for all your reviews it really make me happy. I wish you guys live around here, so we can hang out and go to bars and have fun like every friends do. :)

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

3371 Views
42 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 4 Libraries
Added on March 19, 2010
Last Updated on April 9, 2010
Tags: Feelings

Author

HorrorMaster
HorrorMaster

Tamarac, FL



About
Hello i'm Ira and i'm pretty much a horror writer. I have bad grammar and spelling or typos errors, but I tried my best, so please enjoy them. Also I don't like harsh grammar nazi saying (oh yo.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..