Birthday

Birthday

A Story by HorrorMaster
"

Based on a cruxshadows song

"
A young 18  year old girl name Elizabeth is having her birthday today. She just turn 18 years old today. She always worried of turning old. Her dreams always become nightmares whenever she get old. Elizabeth is scared of dying even though she turn 18 years old. She always worried of once she turn 18, she going to die tomorrow with an old age. She got out of her bed to look at herself in the mirror in her room. Elizabeth thought on what she wants to be before she die with her life. After that she turn on her computer and go on you tube to watch a music video of Cruxshadows. They were playing a Birthday song as she realized that they’re singing about her.

Roll out of bed, look in the mirror
And wonder who you are
Another year has come and gone
Today is your birthday
But it might be the last day of your life
What will you do if tomorrow it's all gone?
[It's all gone]
You won't be young forever
There's only a fraction to the sum
You won't be young forever
Nor will anyone
So...
Look at your life, who do you want to be before you die?
Look at your life, what do you want to do?
Look at your life, who do you want to be before you die?
Look at your life, you haven't got forever
And tell me what really matters
Is it the money and the fame?
Or how many people might eventually know your name?
[know your name]
But maybe you touch one life
And the world becomes a better place to be
Maybe you give their dreams another day
Another chance to be free
You won't be young forever
There's only a fraction to the sum
You won't be young forever
Nor will anyone
So...
Look at your life, who do you want to be before you die?
Look at your, what do you want to do?
Look at your life, who do you want to be before you die?
Look at your life, it all comes back to you.
[Happy birthday][repeat x8]
You won't be young forever
There's only a fraction to the sum
You won't be young forever
Nor will anyone
So...
Look at your life, who do you want to be before you die?
Look at your life, what do you want to do?
Look at your life, who do you want to be before you die? [repeat x3]

After she heard this song, she smiled and went out to do something with her life. Elizabeth called her boyfriend Johnny to have fun. “Hey lets go out, I want to have fun before I die.“ said Elizabeth. Johnny first said happy birthday to her and told her, “You not going to die, stop worrying”  
Elizabeth get in her car to pick up Johnny. They both went to the movies and have a good time. Johnny give her a birthday gift of a shinny diamond ring. “Oh my god that is so beautiful. Lets get married before I die tomorrow.” said Elizabeth as she smile. Johnny is still couldn’t believe on why she thinks she is going to die tomorrow. Elizabeth always knew she going to die tomorrow after that awful day ever since an old women that is into witchcrafts & craft put a cursed on her when she was 15. She thought about what happen  three years ago.
When she was 15, her and friends were playing around this old house were the old women live. Her friend told her to go inside to steal a piece of candy. Elizabeth went inside and saw lots of candles around the house. She steal a piece of candy and the old women found her stealing.
“Hey that is my f*****g candy. I am going to put a curse on you theft. By the time you turn 18 years old and on the next day you are going to die by getting really old.” said the old women.
Elizabeth cried in tears and said, “I’m sorry!” Then she ran out of the house while she crying.
Ever since then Elizabeth has been always worried by looking behind her back. She wish she can break this curse to live forever. She told Johnny to lets not go home and keep on having fun on her last day.  Johnny smiled and hold her hand as they have fun. He told her that he doesn’t want to get married at this moment. Elizabeth got all upset, but she smiled a little. “Hey my friend is having a party. Lets go to their party. It will be the best birthday party in my life.” she said.
They both went to her friend's house as they party. They both were getting wasted. Little did she know Johnny were smoking pot.
“Hey put that thing away. It’s not good for you.”
Johnny stared at her oddly and started to abuse her.
“Hey don’t f*****g tell me what to do.” Johnny yelled.
Elizabeth eyes were tearing as Johnny hit her in the face really hard as all her friends saw what happen.
“F**k you Johnny, you piece of s**t. Here this is your f*****g ring.” Elizabeth got mad and throw the ring at him.
They started fighting as their friends watching them. Elizabeth thought on being a cop just to take him to jail for doing what he did to her. Elizabeth got out of their house with tears after she pushes Johnny into the wall. “it’s over Johnny, I hope you die.”
As she went home all crying in tears. Her thoughts of him fade away. She never that Johnny will do this to her on her birthday. She got in her bed all crying in tears while she sleeps.

Next day later

Her skin disappeared and she was nothing but a bloody skeleton as she died in her sleep. Johnny came to her house just to say sorry to her. He open the bloody sheets and saw her dead. Johnny cried in tears, “I’m so sorry I did this to you baby. I guess you were right on dying after your birthday. Oh my god what the f**k happen to you?”
He called the cops  to come over. As they came to her house. He also told them on what he did last night. The cops took him to jail for abuse and put Elizabeth in a body bag. They also blame him for killing Elizabeth even though he didn't do it. Now he setting in jail he thought about her in his dreams of getting married to her. Everyone went to Elizabeth funeral just to say good bye to her. On heaven Elizabeth turn into an angel watching them as they cry in tears.

The End

© 2011 HorrorMaster


Author's Note

HorrorMaster
Based on this song here. Cruxshadows - Birthday. Now listen to it because it also send out a message to everyone. Now look at yourself in your mirror and tell yourself on what do you want to before you die. Start living your life before it's all gone.



ignore grammar problems please

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Chilling, but once again I have to say typos take away from your story. The first bit is a touch on the wordy side. You tell the reader more than once the main character is having a birthday and she's turning 18. Love the story, but you can make your work great by editing.

Posted 14 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

I loved it. It was amazing. I really enjoyed this. It made me smile. I love a good story like this especially since I love horror. Thanks for sharing. :D

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I liked this a lot. And the song is awesome. Its very uplifting and true. Nice idea and creative.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

great story Ira, and yes the song does tell it like it is!

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

wow great story man, u have serious talent so keep on writinggggg :D

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

nice job on this dark tale... rather haunting... overall i thought you did great on this..nice work!!

Posted 14 Years Ago


Chilling!

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Very nightmarish, good job on another horror story!

Posted 14 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

I thought this was good. I liked it.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Haunting story. You really created a nice story here.
You definitely have an original style.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This is kinda deep really!
I like the line there's only a fraction of the sun,
Clever wording and very creative.
I like this. Very well written

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


2
next Next Page
last Last Page
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1392 Views
20 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on March 26, 2010
Last Updated on September 4, 2011
Tags: Drama, horror, abuse, witch

Author

HorrorMaster
HorrorMaster

Tamarac, FL



About
Hello i'm Ira and i'm pretty much a horror writer. I have bad grammar and spelling or typos errors, but I tried my best, so please enjoy them. Also I don't like harsh grammar nazi saying (oh yo.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Handicap Handicap

A Poem by Manda