Ugly

Ugly

A Poem by HorrorMaster
"

A poem about suicide

"




















 I stand on the beach sand looking at the brightening sun.
People look at me like I’m an ugly beast.
It seem like everyday they stared at me all frightened.
They see my eyes all red,
Sometimes they wish I was dead.
Why are they scared of me?
They circle around  in front of me, as I stared at the sky.
They see my tears as I start to cry.
In their thoughts they are calling me ugly.
I give them their wish for me to die,
 I pull out my gun and shoot my head while I cry.



© 2010 HorrorMaster


Author's Note

HorrorMaster
Sorry I'm just very depressed, but don't worry I wont kill myself. I have my whole life a head.

Listen to this sad music while you read the poem. :(



My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

U are out of this world Ira.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Ugliness doesnt exsist on the outside , only on the inside are people ugly .... Very moving

Posted 13 Years Ago


************************************************************************************ Suicide **********

Spooky that and glad of your Authors note... the sentiment there was intense and I felt the weight of its heavy preponderances. The view at the outside as the inside melt. I've been there a few times, an because of abuse. I suffer from Post Traumatic Stress Complex and for the last four years, after I sought help. Have been on Lithium... no shame, in the end of depression!

It has made the world of difference and most especially on my writing. Some of the best writers and Poets on the planet, were Manic Depressive. The color of gray. People can relate to pain, even those that seem like in your poem, wishing death upon you. That is a view from the dark interior of double bla bla bla. S**t that self tells you and it isn't really you, dig deeper and find the other voice inside that prison... a little boy. That wants to back to collecting bugs and climbing trees. A lot of the time the self deprecation, is other voices of those that have harmed you... hope this makes sense man?
I think every one, even horror writers. Need a ray of sunlight and a balance. If the work be total fucked. I only brings on the fucked, if your getting the real meaning there... suicide.

**************************************************************************** Never a Solution *******
Romon in Review 0528/10. 6:23am
Quesnel BC CANADA, Heart & Soul, Peace

Posted 13 Years Ago


Very emotional writing you have here.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Wow! Moving hon!
Be yourself, no one else matters, as long as you have a good heart, who cares what people think! xx

Posted 13 Years Ago


You shouldnt let what other people think bother you. I know it's hard to ignore society but if we don't it can get out of hand.. good poem though.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Wow, very intense and painful. Well written.

Posted 13 Years Ago


whoa this seems so different from all your other works. the descriptions are moving and It makes me remember how I feel when I'm down. Great Job and i hope you get out of your fog of depression and be happy :)

Posted 14 Years Ago


Wow. It really makes me sad and depressed. I didn't know what to expect when reading this poem. The title could mean anything. But I was shocked at the emotion at brought out from inside me. I fell as amazed as when I first became HorrorMaster's Fan. The poem doesn't pull any punches- but, instead, hits hard, fast. The music also added to the effect, just pulling me in more. It feels as if you poured so much feeling and heart into this small poem. I'm speechless as there is too much to say. I hope you feel happier. But I also hope these emotions of mine stay with every single one of these books I read. And I have a feeling they will.

Posted 14 Years Ago


Nice short poem. Packs a good punch.

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

2898 Views
48 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on April 4, 2010
Last Updated on April 6, 2010
Tags: Depression, suicide, painful, sad, poem

Author

HorrorMaster
HorrorMaster

Tamarac, FL



About
Hello i'm Ira and i'm pretty much a horror writer. I have bad grammar and spelling or typos errors, but I tried my best, so please enjoy them. Also I don't like harsh grammar nazi saying (oh yo.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..