Ditch

Ditch

A Poem by HorrorMaster
"

This poem is about all my fake friends who ditch out on me and made me very mad.

"

Why you do this to me?

What have I ever done to you?

You never pick up the phone when I call,

All day long I wait for you.

You never shown up, when you said you going to pick me up.

It seems like you are ditching me everyday whenever I grown up.

I thought we were friends.

I hate you when you do this to me.

It is making  me think you are a b***h,

I have something to say to you,

F**K YOU FOR ALL THE TIME YOU DITCH OUT ON ME.

© 2010 HorrorMaster


Author's Note

HorrorMaster
I'm sorry i'm just very mad because one of my band member said that he was going to pick me up today at 2pm and he never shown up or call me to see what going on. I'm sorry I don't have a car, but at least he could of call me if he has something else better to do instead of band practicing today. Plus I got fake friends who do this to me every time.



My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Excellent rant. Sad work, ut well expressed

Posted 13 Years Ago


Oh man, I feel bad for you. You deserve great friends, as you are an amazing writer and person. The poem was very sad. But you did a good job on it. Hope your friends realize what jerks they are or you find some friends that care about you.

Posted 13 Years Ago


My GF and i broke up recently. just before we did she blew me off and ditched me for about 4 days.
i know what your saying here..
as for the work. its vary blunt and to the point i like that. emotion is in every line and word.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Best to vent on paper then confront the person. In all things there are two sides of the story- so let him know how annoying this is to and for you. I have had this done a few times, once I walked all the way home after work cause my brother never showed up. Another time he didn't make it cause his car had problems. So even though we feel the need to vent, it is good to get it out. That is one thing my bf and I can rely on- honestly and always know we are sorry. Maybe for you is to sit down and tell them your gripes, and work out a solid plan. When I have my family take me places I pay for the gas, or pay for their meals in exchange- I don't drive either, so I know where your coming from.

Posted 13 Years Ago


That's a sad poem. I would have been mad to. Then people would be scared of me.

Posted 13 Years Ago


if any of my friends did that to me..I ll make sure they wake up in the hospital..
i hope you feel better about it...

Posted 13 Years Ago


An honest poem that actually is really thought provoking! xx

Posted 13 Years Ago


That hurts. Everyone is not like that. Don't let life get you down. you deserve better. Hang in there.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Your anger is definitely visible through this poem. Well expressed.

N.S.

Posted 13 Years Ago


great poem

Posted 13 Years Ago



First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1187 Views
30 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 28, 2010
Last Updated on April 28, 2010
Tags: Depression, disappointed, mad

Author

HorrorMaster
HorrorMaster

Tamarac, FL



About
Hello i'm Ira and i'm pretty much a horror writer. I have bad grammar and spelling or typos errors, but I tried my best, so please enjoy them. Also I don't like harsh grammar nazi saying (oh yo.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..