Immortal's Love

Immortal's Love

A Poem by HorrorMaster
"

A poem about a vampire finding his one true love.

"



























I awaken from my dark coffin,

To look for my one true love.

I disappear in my dark castle.

It took me years to find her.

I appear at this house outside in the darkness.

I saw a beautiful dark haired woman standing above her house near her window.

I stared at her as she looks down on me.

I whispered into her mind, “Oh sweet angel of the night let me be your dark knight.”

She heard me as she comes down the stairs in her house.

She opens her door with a surprised look on her face,

I saw her smile and her eyes.

I can feel her heart beating fast.

She wanted me to bite her neck.

I go behind her back,

I started to bite slowly on her neck.

Her blood dripping from my fangs,

She lies down while I hold her into my arms.

She rises up to become immortal,

My Immortal love will never be old again.

We shall share blood together.

We both shall feed on more blood.

I took her to my dark castle,

We both made love on this night.

We will both live forever until the sun shining so bright.


© 2010 HorrorMaster


Author's Note

HorrorMaster
Theme song for this poem


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

I am surprised by the range of emotion you write with. The beginning of this poem had a soft gentle touch. It transitions into a dark place near the end. I like how you put a spin on something that seemed brutal in nature. In today's pop culture vampires in love have been made to look soft...but you have given them their fangs back.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

The ONLY mistake I saw was "She heard me, as she comes down the stairs in her house." Stay in present tense and it'll be perfect!
Nice writing,
I like the monotone of it all, as though the thought of it all is casual. But I'm endeared by the vampire's love at first sight (as well as bite). It proves that vampires are the more dominant species.
:)
Very good

Posted 13 Years Ago


This has a little too much repitition for my liking. Such as the use of one true love. Some lines seem a little off the begining four. The speaker says he's off to find his one true love but, the feeling and tone of the poem sounds like he's already found her, might have some tense issues. Other than that it's a very nice poem. Very dark, romantic.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Very nicely done. I do like vampire stories and poems and yours in right up there with the best!

Posted 13 Years Ago


I'm not much for vampire thanks to twilight, but a well done poem.

Posted 13 Years Ago


How do u manage to write like this ? i mean its unique, i really felt a chill down my spine and its 4:43 Am here.
Wow i loved it!!!!!!

Posted 13 Years Ago


Not a huge Vampire fan, although I really have enjoyed the Twighlight series..lol..This poem is very romantic however.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Very good vampire poem, dark and romantic.

Posted 13 Years Ago


I am surprised by the range of emotion you write with. The beginning of this poem had a soft gentle touch. It transitions into a dark place near the end. I like how you put a spin on something that seemed brutal in nature. In today's pop culture vampires in love have been made to look soft...but you have given them their fangs back.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Who can resist that kind of dark temptation? Sizzling in all the right places and all the right ways.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Very dark, sensual and erotic. I really like your poem.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1491 Views
29 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 2 Libraries
Added on July 5, 2010
Last Updated on July 16, 2010
Tags: Vampire, love, Romance, Gothic, Poem

Author

HorrorMaster
HorrorMaster

Tamarac, FL



About
Hello i'm Ira and i'm pretty much a horror writer. I have bad grammar and spelling or typos errors, but I tried my best, so please enjoy them. Also I don't like harsh grammar nazi saying (oh yo.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Sam Sam

A Poem by HorrorMaster


Desert Desert

A Poem by HorrorMaster