Japan

Japan

A Poem by HorrorMaster
"

A poem about how greedy people can be from seeing Japan being destroyed by tsunamis and that we should have peace on them.

"

It’s terrible to see these Japanese suffering now from our world

I hate that we have to watch them dying on the news.

What our world is happening now with all the earthquakes, hurricanes, and tsunamis?

Is our world dying?

I wish we will know all these answers.

All I do know that some people are being disrespectful of them because of Pearl Harbor.

I know we had war with them, but they made peace with us after our war years ago.

Lets us be friendly to them and not making them suffering from this.

They are crying with no food and no place to live.

We shall all come together and save them.

Let’s just forget the past and worried about what is going to happen in our future when our world ends.

We Americans shall not be greedy.

This world we live in.

Our world is our only freedom.

I know there are some greedy people and want to kill us, but f**k for those who hate us.

All the people in our world should help Japan.

We will make sure Japan will help us, until our world becomes to an end from this disaster.

© 2011 HorrorMaster


Author's Note

HorrorMaster
ignore grammar problems please


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

A wonderful and heartfelt poem. I'm sure many people will help the Japanese people as they always do help others in times of need. The earth just does what the earth does. People around the world need to be more careful of where they pick to live but sadly so many don't. Awesome poem.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

A terrible tragedy in Japan, we should help each other, stand together against the greedy people in the world. Thank you for sharing this poem.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

US casualties on Pearl Harbor: 2,402.
Japanese Casualties from Atomic bombs: 150,000 MINIMUM
I'd say WE owe them a debt.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I believe here in the USA. Few remember the hate of WW2. In Japan it is different. The mark of the atom bombs are a permanent scar. I believe Hurricane have been around forever. The death of races erased from history still are unknown. Earthquakes and Hurricanes are the dangers of living on a fault line and by the sea. The world is helping Japan. I pray the nuclear plants don't become active. Could do terrible damage to nature and the people of Japan. A very good poem.
Coyote

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 2 people found this review constructive.

I love this poem. OMG we do need to help these poor innocent people from all the destruction that is going on around them. I wanted to cry when I heard about that earthquake, then tsunami...and all the other stuff going on...and some places in Japan you can't actually live in because of the atomic bomb radiation. Poor poor Japan. D:

Posted 13 Years Ago


When ever I turn on the TV and see about Japan I want to cry. It's sad what's happening.

Posted 13 Years Ago


This is a much needed moment of sobriety in this punch drunk world.

Posted 13 Years Ago


yes... it was very sad

Posted 13 Years Ago


Very wise sentiments


Posted 13 Years Ago


Japan is a proud nation, you show us that in this world we need to stand as one. For as humans we should show the way to humanity. Great poem my friend.

Posted 13 Years Ago



2
next Next Page
last Last Page
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1877 Views
19 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 25, 2011
Last Updated on March 28, 2011
Tags: Poem, sad, speech, japan

Author

HorrorMaster
HorrorMaster

Tamarac, FL



About
Hello i'm Ira and i'm pretty much a horror writer. I have bad grammar and spelling or typos errors, but I tried my best, so please enjoy them. Also I don't like harsh grammar nazi saying (oh yo.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Fear Fear

A Poem by HorrorMaster