Evil Cemetery

Evil Cemetery

A Story by HorrorMaster
"

A horror fantasy between ghosts and zombies laying in this Cemetery. They all come back alive to destroy a small village filled with witch hunters and poor people.

"

Once upon a time in the dark village filled with witch hunters and poor people.  A beautiful young lady walking to get to the cemetery, she is wearing a gray beautiful dress. It was a cold windy dark night as she gets to the cemetery and the wind blowing her blonde hair back from her as she walks. Her name is Amanda Clotz and she came to the cemetery just to visit her dead grandmother.


Her grandmother died by an evil witch who cost a spell on her while she was having a good time for her birthday. It made her grandma’s heart ripped apart. After the witch murder her grandma. An army of witch hunters killed the witch by burning her alive. Amanda will never forget that awful night when her grandmother died.  While she continued walking she spotted an old cemetery gate filled with rotten roots all around it. The gates were close as she tried to open it, but it wouldn’t open. In her mind she said, “Please open the gate so I can visit my grandma gravestone.”


Amanda tried to open it again. She kept on trying and trying, but it wouldn’t work. While she kept on trying to open, flying crows flown pass by her as she get scared. 

Amanda decided to give up and close her eyes near the cemetery gate.


Midnight


While she sleeping, something magical started to happen. She heard the cemetery gate supernaturally open by itself slowly to let her in. Amanda gets up from the ground while white thick fog coming out of the cemetery gate.  She went inside the cemetery slowly with her smile face. She is so happy that she can get to visit her grandma gravestone.  Amanda walks to her grandma gravestone. She goes down on her knees and started to cry in tears by putting dark red roses on her gravestone. On her gravestone it says, R.I.P Diana Clotz burn on May 12, 1600 " May 12, 1669.  

Her tears were pouring down to the ground. “I will always miss you Grandma.” Amanda cried.


Every time she visit her gravestone, she always she her grandma will be back for one day. Now it started to thunder and lighting. She gets up from the ground, but all of the sudden she couldn’t move. The fog grounds started too ripped apart. Rotten hands were climbing out of the graves. She started to feel frighten and wondering what is going on in this cemetery. Her grandma’s rotten worm hands started to grabs her knees so that her dead grandma can climb out of her coffin. Amanda screams in fear as she saw her dead grandma’s rotten skulled face coming out from the ground. She yelled out, “Help Me!”


She looks around the dark fogged cemetery and saw lots of dead people climbing out of the grounds. They were old rotten zombies. They want living human flash to feed on. Amanda didn’t know that before the witch kills her grandma. She also put a cross on this cemetery. Every midnight the dead will walk around the village to feed on.

She tried to get out from this terror, but it was too late. Not only have the dead come alive. Some of them are also ghosts that I can be able to do supernatural events.  A ghost grabs her arms so she won’t get out. “Please let me go, I am sorry I visit here at this time.”  Amanda cried in tears. She doesn’t like the way her grandma look like now by a rotten dead walking corpse. Diana Clotz walks slowly to her and started to rip Amanda’s heart. All the blood was pouring out of her chest.  Her grandma started to eat her heart.  Other dead people smelled Amanda’s blood pouring out. They all grab a handful of her guts to eat it.

The ghosts used their supernatural powers to bring her back as a ghost and not a zombie. Diana wanted her granddaughter to become one of them as a zombie. Amanda smiled at them that she can be able to used supernatural powers to haunt the village people. She even used her supernatural powers to open the cemetery gate. Now all the dead zombie and ghost people walk outside from the cemetery to feed and haunt for village people.  The cemetery gate doors close slowly by itself while white thick fog follows them.

Mean while in the village, people were having a bon fire and dancing by having a great a time. The witch hunters drinking rum while cuddle with a bunch of ladies. A smile poor dirty child heard something coming from the dark large trees. He told one of the witch hunters to check it out. A brave witch hunter name Mark wearing his black armor and sword went to check it out. He spotted fog coming from the ground. He saw dead people walking to him. He took out his sword and yelled out, “You don’t belong on this world.”


Amanda used her supernatural ghost powers to let the trees root grabs his arms. Other ghost people walk inside the trees, so that the dark trees will come alive. “Ah, get this off me now you witch.” Yelled Mark while he suffering.


Amanda whispered in his ear, “We are not witches, we are dead people.”

Her grandma and other zombie people came to him to feed on his human flash by ripping his head off, peeling off his skin and eating his entire organs. Everyone heard him screaming. Other witch hunters come to check it out to see what is going on. They all saw the dead people feeding on him and trees moving like humans. They took out their swords as they start a war against them. The trees grab all of their arms and ripped apart. Zombies started to feed on their human flash. Blood spraying out everywhere, while people hearing them screaming. They all panic and run for their lives.


Amanda saw a small frighten little boy starring at her. She slowly picks him up and throws him into a fire. His mother screams in terror while watching her boy being burnt to death. After that she used her supernatural powers on the big flames to burn down the village house.  Everyone started crying while they were suffering. All the zombies and moving trees attack them one by one. It was a gruesome party in this small dark village. After they were down killing everyone, the ghosts got out of the trees. They used their supernatural powers to drag all the body parts to the cemetery. All the zombies and ghosts walk back to the cemetery. All the body decapitated dead eating humans follow them on the fog grounds as they get to the cemetery. Amanda opens the cemetery gate by itself. While they were killing people, gravestones were popping out with their names who died today on the gravestones. Amanda didn’t know this cemetery can be able to do that. The ghosts put all the body humans in each gravestone with their names on it and disappear. All the zombies went inside to their open coffin while they rest in peace. As for Amanda, she decided to disappear inside the dark small grave house while her dead zombie grandma went to back her gravestone so that she can rest in peace. They all live dreadfully ever after until then, when more live humans starts visiting this evil cemetery.


The End




A picture of Amanda Clotz.


© 2017 HorrorMaster


Author's Note

HorrorMaster
ignore grammar problems

Theme music for this story.


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

really like this, great idea, yes needs work but can easily be done especially with practise, I really like your stories and the way they play out, keep up the good work and would love to read more stories

Posted 9 Years Ago


Well done, not my favorite of everything you've written but pretty good.

Posted 11 Years Ago


I really like you combine ghosts and zombies, ready to destroy this village. I really like the details here. Have you thought about publishing? It's a hard market for horror anymore, sadly, but it can be done. Great job.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Awesome. Strong creative imagination went into this twisting horror tale. Cool job.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Well, it needs a lot of fine tuning. Too much for me to help with in a review. It was a lot like "The Wizard of Oz" gone "Helter Skelter." However, I think it has potential! The write is very puritan, early american. Zombie Witches, maybe unjustly accused witches, coming back to take over the town that killed them. Good concept; keep working on the editting! I enjoyed reading this piece!!

Posted 12 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Jed
liked it

Posted 12 Years Ago


Nicely spooky. Engaging storyline and lots of excellent horror imagery.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Very enjoyable short story.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Very entertaining story. I enjoyed reading it.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Great write

Posted 12 Years Ago



First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Stats

485 Views
13 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 21, 2011
Last Updated on October 20, 2017
Tags: Horror, fantasy, zombies, witch, ghosts, gruesome

Author

HorrorMaster
HorrorMaster

Tamarac, FL



About
Hello i'm Ira and i'm pretty much a horror writer. I have bad grammar and spelling or typos errors, but I tried my best, so please enjoy them. Also I don't like harsh grammar nazi saying (oh yo.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..