A day together

A day together

A Story by Kia-chan!
"

This is based on a comercial I saw on TV. I really like that comercial...Lets see if you can guess which one it is!

"

        I walked right up to Bradly's house. It was morning, but he was still inside. I was almost certain that he would be in his room. So I threw a rock at his window, not even bothering to nock on his door. He opened up the window, and peered down at me. He gave me a questioning smile. I motioned for him to come down stairs and see me. When he finally got outside, he welcomed me with a warm smile. "So, what are you doing here?", he asked me. I smiled, and said, "I want the two of us to spend the day together. So, can you?", I asked. He grinned, as if to say, "Of course I can."

So thats how it begun. Just the two of us. We messed around all day, teasing eachother, going places, talking, not talking, skipping, walking. The first place we went to was the coffee shop. We ordered two iced mochas. We sat down at a table, and talked about random things. "I love your whipped cream mustache", I said.

He looked confuzed, until I told him he had whipped cream on top of his lip. We started laughing. We drank our coffee happily, because it was funner to drink it with a friend. After we were done with the coffee shop, we went to a department store down the rode. We shopped for Bradly's clothes, and I picked out some outfits for him. He asked me if I wanted to look for school clothes too, but I told him no. All I wanted to do, was help him find clothes. After we were done with that, we went to the library. We searched for books, and made loud noises, because it's fun to piss the librarion off. "Check this book out, bradly! it's a memoir about Ashton Kutcher! We should totally check it out!", I told him. We both started giggling our fool heads off. After we were done at the library, we went to the park. We swung on the swings, climbed on the junglejim, swung our selves on the monkey bars, and played tag. After we were all tuckered out, we layed down next to eachother on the marry-go-round, and listened to his ipod. We held hands, as we listened to beatles songs, and bit of Elvis, and a few songs by the killers. As we were listening to When you were young  I turned and faced him. He smiled back at me, and our hands titened their grip on eachother. We were in total bliss. All it took, was us being together, and the entire day.

© 2010 Kia-chan!


Author's Note

Kia-chan!
Did you guess what comercial this is about? Its the one about the boy and the girl, and at the end of it it says that they aren't under the influanse...Or something...

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Oh!!!!!!!!!!!!! I get it!!!!!!!! (Inner muse: She has no idea what your talking about.) Anyway, that's pretty cool. XD

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

284 Views
1 Review
Added on August 21, 2010
Last Updated on August 21, 2010

Author

Kia-chan!
Kia-chan!

Andover, MN



About
My name is Kiah. I am a teenager. I love writing, music, drawing, the internet, chinese food, tigers, kitty-cats, Fruits basket (By: Natsuki Takaya), manga, Anime, and Japan. I live with my mom, my da.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Kia-chan!


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Kia-chan!


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Kia-chan!